[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

tenure: apparently not all it's cracked up to be

wiegie

Honestly it is very difficult around here anymore to detect truth vs. sarcasm. There are people here that would argue just the same way you did and would be serious about it. Also, this is a cute new trick that once people are called out for a shocking opinion, that they claim they were kidding or being sarcastic.

You're doing a heckuva job caddyman. :wacko:

Technically, the mistake was not even made by this dude.

According to the affidavit filed by Armstrong, the allegations surfaced on Jan. 22 when two students were writing a blog post and accidentally deleted the entry. The students attempted to retrieve the blog post from the computer's trash bin "and found disturbing images of a fellow student."

If the students hadn't accidentally deleted their blog post, he never would've been caught. If i were him, i'd be pretty pissed at those students for blowing up his scheme.

I think everyone in this thread is laughing at you. :wacko:

I know I was when I saw his first post. Really laughing hard when I saw his second because was still pissed that weigie didn't seem to care. Harder still when the yes-no board took him for a little ride.

That said, and back to Ursa's post. From a practical standpoint, who the hell would do this? Not, who would want to watch women pee, but who wouldn't just go looking on the interwebs to find it, either for free or for what would certainly be a whole lot cheaper than risking your job? Hell, if you're lucky, maybe you'll see one of your students on the website.

There was a scandal of sorts around here not long ago where a busboy at a local restaurant (not one of mine, thank dog) drilled a hole in the wall of the woman's bathroom and was filming women on the can. Dude got found out and arrested and the practical side of me could help but think, "what kind of quality shots are you getting doing that?" I mean, I get the whole fetish thing, whatever floats your boat. If watching ladies crap is your thing, so be it. Not my thing, but that's cool. But, I just don't see what a bunch of poorly lit, grainy shots are going to do for a guy.

risking your job?

And it's not just risking any job, it's risking one of the most secure jobs there are in today's economy. And not only that, but his academic career in North America is over because there is NO educational institution of any sort that will hire him. His best option might be to try to get a job in China (since he is an expert of the Chinese economy) but even that is a long-shot.

It's absolutely unbelievable what he did.

This reminds me of stories of criminals that tend to escalate their behavior in ways that become more and more risky/dangerous/violent. It's a damn good thing he was caught when he was, because after a couple of years of his little peep hole trick, he probably would have had to escalate his behavior even more once this latest thrill wore off.

This of course has ruined the guy's career, but maybe it will end up waking him up and turning his personal life onto a much better path. Or else, now he might think that he has nothing left to lose and will start raping everybody up in here. Either way.

yeah, sure, like when you wished h8tank's daughter would get violently ill on christmas morning. :wacko::rofl:

But didn't everyone hate that dude? :lol:

This might have been before my time or I wasn't paying attention to that thread but I've never really seen Wiegie take it to that level with anyone here. Everyone probably says some chit they wish they could have back, but I don't know if getting into it with someone one time really taints them permanently. From what I remember it's not like H8 really brings out the best in people (wasn't he kind of a troll?). Maybe I'm way off base here and people liked H8 and people think Weigie is evil, but I guess that just hasn't been my experience. :tup:

But didn't everyone hate that dude? :tup:

This might have been before my time or I wasn't paying attention to that thread but I've never really seen Wiegie take it to that level with anyone here. Everyone probably says some chit they wish they could have back, but I don't know if getting into it with someone one time really taints them permanently. From what I remember it's not like H8 really brings out the best in people (wasn't he kind of a troll?). Maybe I'm way off base here and people liked H8 and people think Weigie is evil, but I guess that just hasn't been my experience. :wacko:

Must have been before your time. Most people put H8 and Weigie on about the same level.

This might have been before my time or I wasn't paying attention to that thread but I've never really seen Wiegie take it to that level with anyone here. Everyone probably says some chit they wish they could have back, but I don't know if getting into it with someone one time really taints them permanently. From what I remember it's not like H8 really brings out the best in people (wasn't he kind of a troll?). Maybe I'm way off base here and people liked H8 and people think Weigie is evil, but I guess that just hasn't been my experience. :wacko:

I hate to ruin a good legend, but here is the thread in question: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=82646

He invented a special chili recipe and retired to Los Angeles to await the Jags' arrival.

I hate to ruin a good legend, but here is the thread in question: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=82646

I knew wiegie was heartless when he left me in the cold even with the Minnie Mouse ears and a Todd Pinkston jersey holding the cattle prod, but this just re-confirms his heartless ways.