[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Survivor

Cunning Runt

All I can find is they say "they'll return at a predetermined points in the game".

I take that to mean they'll be more then one time a person is able to return to the game. I would think it has to happen at least once before the merge, but who knows.

wow.they're beatin that show inta the ground :wacko: I liked the 1st 3 and lost track after that

I've watched most seasons but skipped this one when I heard that prick Russell was coming back. Plus the show is up against Idol and I already can't keep up with all the crap we already DVR.

I've watched most seasons but skipped this one when I heard that prick Russell was coming back. Plus the show is up against Idol and I already can't keep up with all the crap we already DVR.

You'll be happy to know that Russell was voted out and lost a challenge on the new Redemption Island twist. He's out.

I don't watch much tv other than movies and sports, but Survivor and Idol are ones I do watch.

Edited by Cunning Runt

You'll be happy to know that Russell was voted out and lost a challenge on the new Redemption Island twist. He's out.

I don't watch much tv other than movies and sports, but Survivor and Idol are ones I do watch.

He was crying like a little bitch, it was awesome.

They pretty much had to vote him out first. After watching him run the show and backstab everybody for two seasons, they would be known as the biggest retards in Survivor history if they didnt get him out first.

I dont know how far he will go, but I like the hillbilly. He seems pretty entertaining so far.

The only shows I watch that are not NFL related are: Survivor, Big Brother, Modern Family and 30 Rock. That's it.

Moving on, I really liked Russell. I mean, I hate his character but he's great for the show and it is just a game. I was actually sad to see him go, the guy plays a ruthless style that not many have ever matched. That alone is worth applauding for the entertainment value alone.

I was at the in-laws last night and they were watching it on DVR. I walked in just as he lost the challenge, started crying and then threw his tribe under the bus. What a class act. I hope he keeps his promise to never come back. What a friggin weasel.

The only shows I watch that are not NFL related are: Survivor, Big Brother, Modern Family and 30 Rock. That's it.

Moving on, I really liked Russell. I mean, I hate his character but he's great for the show and it is just a game. I was actually sad to see him go, the guy plays a ruthless style that not many have ever matched. That alone is worth applauding for the entertainment value alone.

Are you saying you cried like a little bitch too when he got the hook?

• 1 month later...

Rob played the best game I have ever seen in the history of this show. The amount of work it must have taken to keep the communication all in line is remarkable. I thought throughout the show his only demise would be if Phillip or Grant would turn on him, but they never even tried.