[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tailgate Feats

nuke'em ttg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rofl: so it wasn't hot enough for ya...or maybe her? :wacko:

:lol:

And it was certainly the hotter of the two. :tup:

Which reminds me of a Jim Carey stand-up deal.

"Don't you hate this? Happens to me all the time. So, you're making it with three women at once and the ugliest one keeps complaining, 'Save it for me! Save it for me!'"

:tup:

And it was certainly the hotter of the two. :wacko:

Which reminds me of a Jim Carey stand-up deal.

"Don't you hate this? Happens to me all the time. So, you're making it with three women at once and the ugliest one keeps complaining, 'Save it for me! Save it for me!'"

i hear that every women (except my wife) is just another tequila shot away from a threesome.

go dos perros, go!

i hear that every women (except my wife) is just another tequila shot away from a threesome.

go dos perros, go!

Dude! There has got to be an ad in there somewhere! Maybe Duke has a fraternity newsletter I could put that in or something. :wacko:

Rolled a 300 No, but I am currently working on this one. Have 2 288 games and a slew of 279s

Got a hole in one (Golf) Once I hit a hole in one on a short par 3 and I had a crazy eagle on a par 4. I flubbed my first shot and had to hit around a dogleg to the hole on my second. Was looking for the ball for about 10 minutes before my buddy looked in the hole and there it was.

Hit a Home Run over the fence I was an excellent baseball player and still play softball. I will say hundreds.

Hat Trick many in my street hockey league

360 on a dirtbike When I was much much younger I did this but only once. The second time I came down wrong and broke my arm.

Royal Flush on the deal Never on the deal. though that would be awesome!

Basketball buzzer beater No :tup:

:wacko:

enjoyed sexual relations with two women at the same time. Got oral from 2 women at the same time once but never went all the way with that threesome. Hey, I'm still young.

Edited by Scourge

Rolled a 300

Got a hole in one (Golf)

Hit a Home Run over the fence

Hat Trick

360 on a dirtbike

Royal Flush on the deal

Basketball buzzer beater

:wacko:

enjoyed sexual relations with two women at the same time.

Hole in one - Yes - A couple summers ago - 11th hole at the Reserve South Course. Backed up a 5 iron to the 191yd pin. Only took 20 years of playing golf to get it. I'd lipped out, left shots an inch short, hit the stick, etc on numerous occasions, but this was the first one to drop. Have holed out for eagle on many par 4s. On to the double eagle.

Home run over the fence - a few times.

None of the above and im cloudy on how to answer the last one. Had 2 girls that were friends . Bumped uglies with 1 while the other watched then with the one that was watching while the first girl watched . So 2 of them werent performing at same time but both in room and both took the sausage

Edited by whomper

no on all, but back in high school my track coach told us since some of the girls failed (no pass, no play) she was placing the rest of us in events to fill up the roster, she told me I would do the high jump, never tried it before. I cleared the bar AND the mat, I fell flat on the ground but got 4th place lol!