[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Worst Song Evah?

alexgaddis

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else shake their heads at the fact that many teenage girls will admire the "party all weekend" lifestyle and mush-for-brains lyrics this young lady is singing about? What kind of generation is coming up behind us?

:puke:

PS - Nice zit on the cheek, missy.

:wacko:

found this:

There’s a company called Ark Music Factory run out of L.A. by one Clarence Jey with partner Patrice Wilson, who are both credited on the YouTube video. Their business model is simple: give them money and they will produce a formulaic pop song for your 13- to 17-year-old daughter, complete with video, and then your daughter will become a famous music star like she (you) has always dreamed.

Or, she’ll become a laughingstock like Rebecca Black. Or really any of their other clients—they basically have a stable of teen and tween girls with big dreams and little talent starring in cheesy videos. As the Ark Music Factory casting call explicitly states, “If you are a great singer without any material and you want to get discovered, then Ark Music Factory is looking for you.” The other Ark girls aren’t any better, although Rebecca is the only one who’s been unfortunate enough to go viral.

kinda makes you feel bad for the girl, going viral and all. not that bad though...

I've dated so many dumb chicks in my life but never a broad that takes 3 minutes 38 seconds to yap about which seat in the car she's going to sit in. You'll be locked in the trunk like the rest of them, sweetie.

I think she really hits her stride when she breaks into the pre-school learn the days of the week shtick.

Yesterday was Thursday, to-da-ay is Friday

We, we, we so excited, we so excited

Tomorrow is Saturday and Sunday comes afterward

I mean, that's some Leonard Cohen chight right there.

I think she really hits her stride when she breaks into the pre-school learn the days of the week shtick.

Yesterday was Thursday, to-da-ay is Friday

We, we, we so excited, we so excited

Tomorrow is Saturday and Sunday comes afterward

I mean, that's some Leonard Cohen chight right there.

Partyin' Partyin' Yeah!

Partyin' Partyin' Yeah!

:wacko:

I first saw it on that website. Will be intersting to see if he offers her a web redemption. :wacko:

I was actually hoping it was on the show, but this is from his blog:

Rebecca Black: "Are you sure these are the lyrics you want me to sing?"

Producer: "What are you talking about?"

Rebecca Black: "This part where I just kinda slowly explain the ordering of the days of the week?"

Producer: "That's the hook, baby! We breakin' it down for the kids! They gonna know those days!!"