[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dastardly deeds

whomper

We did have one incident where a dude passed out, I wrote some mean stuff with a sharpie on his forehead and stuffed a bullfrog down his shorts after tying up the legs with ivy vines and tightening up his belt...

Was at the GA/Auburn game in Auburn, staying at the Heart of Auburn motel (nice place) it was a cooollllld night out. SOme dude had one of those aqua green-blue mustang LX 5.0's out front of my room with an Auburn sticker on it. Got on the hood and pissed on his windshield, it was frozen over the next AM. Hope he had fun scraping it off the next AM.

Was at a bar once... once... incredibly drunk and ran out of smokes. Walked over to this girl who was smoking and asked her for a smoke. She handed me one, as I was lighting it up sh was kinda looking at me in anticipation (I thought, hey, this chick digs me)... Took a drag, contorted, it was a menthol. She was giggling. Stuffed it into her drink and said, "Thanks, bitch".... I was classy back in the day.

When in high school, a buddy & I got fired from a gas station for something we didn't do. A few months later, we went to the station at 2 AM, there was 6 inches of snow on the ground. We set 6 pumps to come on when the manager came in the following morning, when he turns them on from inside the office . . . which had no windows.

We drove by a coupla hours after it opened. There were 6 police cars & much pink snow. We didn't stop but did have to pull over about a mile later because we couldn't breathe, due to uncontrollable laughter. Found out later $1900 of gas had mixed with the snow, like a ginormous, spilt, lemonade snowcone. Gas was 39 cents/gallon, then.

Looking back, thankfully no one was hurt. :tup:

Not sure why they didn't question all recently fired employees. :wacko:

We did have one incident where a dude passed out, I wrote some mean stuff with a sharpie on his forehead and stuffed a bullfrog down his shorts after tying up the legs with ivy vines and tightening up his belt...

Was at the GA/Auburn game in Auburn, staying at the Heart of Auburn motel (nice place) it was a cooollllld night out. SOme dude had one of those aqua green-blue mustang LX 5.0's out front of my room with an Auburn sticker on it. Got on the hood and pissed on his windshield, it was frozen over the next AM. Hope he had fun scraping it off the next AM.

Was at a bar once... once... incredibly drunk and ran out of smokes. Walked over to this girl who was smoking and asked her for a smoke. She handed me one, as I was lighting it up sh was kinda looking at me in anticipation (I thought, hey, this chick digs me)... Took a drag, contorted, it was a menthol. She was giggling. Stuffed it into her drink and said, "Thanks, bitch".... I was classy back in the day.

Reminds me of when, in college, some poor drunk bastard (I might have done this myself a time or two) would light the wrong end of a cigarette, and then spend at least a minute or two trying to figure out why it wasn't burning properly. :wacko:

Not to get off-topic, but... The first time I smoked while really drunk, I was lighting cigarettes (that I had bummed off somebody else) with the burner on a gas stove. Woke up the next morning, feeling like crap, with all of my eyelashes burned off. OK... Not totally off, but singed to the point where it was easily visible from a few feet away. Boy, did I get some shlt for that one. :tup: