[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Assault update:

tazinib1

Just got off the phone with the hospital and my charges have been billed to CMS (California Medical Services). I got the card a few weeks ago and they back dated my enrollment to the 1st of January through June. So, 6 months of free coverage that paid the $14k bill for getting my ass beat walking home drunk. Yeah..I sucked on the gov'n tit and I'd do it again if I had to. So you guys that frown upon free healthcare for people like myself that have no way to pay that kind of $ can pucker up and kiss my hairy white ass. :wacko:

Just got off the phone with the hospital and my charges have been billed to CMS (California Medical Services). I got the card a few weeks ago and they back dated my enrollment to the 1st of January through June. So, 6 months of free coverage that paid the $14k bill for getting my ass beat walking home drunk. Yeah..I sucked on the gov'n tit and I'd do it again if I had to. So you guys that frown upon free healthcare for people like myself that have no way to pay that kind of $ can pucker up and kiss my hairy white ass. :wacko:

Did you at least get a shiny new grille along with the hospital stay?

So you guys that frown upon free healthcare for people like myself that have no way to pay that kind of $ can pucker up and kiss my hairy white ass. :wacko:

My lips are out of the question but what about a little Spanky like Brian Griffin to Lois?

Btw, glad it turned out for you.

Edited by MikesVikes

Did you at least get a shiny new grille along with the hospital stay?

That's next, actually. I went to the dentist last week and after all the x-rays, it was determined I have Degenerative Bone Disease in my jaw. So EVERY DAMN TOOTH needs to be extracted. Waiting to hear from them how much CMS will pay. I know that I will have to pony up the $2k for the dentures, but I could save $2k on the extractions alone with CMS. I was told in the future I can get implant anchors but those are very expensive so that will have to wait. But yeah...I could have a new shiny grille shortly.

That's next, actually. I went to the dentist last week and after all the x-rays, it was determined I have Degenerative Bone Disease in my jaw. So EVERY DAMN TOOTH needs to be extracted. Waiting to hear from them how much CMS will pay. I know that I will have to pony up the $2k for the dentures, but I could save $2k on the extractions alone with CMS. I was told in the future I can get implant anchors but those are very expensive so that will have to wait. But yeah...I could have a new shiny grille shortly.

Wow that sucks . . . . best of luck with that too . . .

Wow that sucks . . . . best of luck with that too . . .

Yeah it kinda sucks having dentures at 42 :wacko: Oh well...I'll have brand new, shiny teeth just like everybody else in Hollywood :tup:

But I was told that they would all fall out eventually so might as well do it all now while I can at least get some help financially.

So.........where does the line start for the "free gummies"??? :wacko:

You're a citizen...pay taxes...and you're having a rough time right now. I have no problem with you getting help. Your tan friends getting free medical care is another story.

Exactly. i live paycheck to paycheck and my place of business had to close for a week for a construction project. I had no problem going on unemployment for that week. I've paid in for that for 20 years.

You're a citizen...pay taxes...and you're having a rough time right now. I have no problem with you getting help. Your tan friends getting free medical care is another story.

+1

Buddy of mine is an ER doctor in Dallas - don't get him started about the tan friends abusing the system.