[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sitting in my garage

Scooby

Neighbor behind me just got a couple cats as I've seen them on my wall.

My dogs bark constantly at them if I let them in the back. I'm going to have to do something to keep them off that wall or never let my dogs out.

so my kids have been playing all day with kitty kat--my boy changed his name again to Rex lol!! Neighbors dont know who he belongs to, probably will never find the owner, I was thinking if he was a truly beloved family pet, he would have been neutered and wearing a collar. Amazing what a nice round of golf will do to change hubby's mind--he's cool with keeping him!! So off to the vet next week with our new kitty kat:)

you are getting me and scooby confused, never let it sit on my lap. I do not like cats. we have trapped six strays already. this neighborhood has a stray cat problem. plus, I think this one was dumped b/c it is not scared. Cats have been crapping all over my yard, front and back. i can do without cat hair all over my patio furniture. this cat was someone else's problem, and it won't be dumped on me.

the only dick is you, you know, the guy who thinks he knows everything and what is best for others when he is really confused and factually wrong in the first place. either that or you are some cat-lover who gets offended when some else doesn't like cats and voices their opinion. and what did i ever do to you in the first place? whatever, dude. go be demeaning to someone else.

MEOW

so my kids have been playing all day with kitty kat--my boy changed his name again to Rex lol!! Neighbors dont know who he belongs to, probably will never find the owner, I was thinking if he was a truly beloved family pet, he would have been neutered and wearing a collar. Amazing what a nice round of golf will do to change hubby's mind--he's cool with keeping him!! So off to the vet next week with our new kitty kat:)

Whatever you kids are calling it now adays. :wacko:

SH, sorry I couldn't get here sooner to get your back on this one... Cats are the incarnation of satan here on earth.

In Jan and Feb we had this cat that started showing up on our front porch when we would go out there at night. My wife wanted to keep it, I didn't. So she started feeding it on the front porch, I was not happy. She named it, it would come around every night. I refused to allow her to bring it inside. One day she got home and was crying as she came in the door, it had been flattened about 1/4 mile up the road. She made me go get it and bury it...

You know it is over once the kid names it :wacko:

Thank you all for participating in this post and once again I have gotten all my haters riled up. It is like some of you would beleive the 'I beat my wife' post. Those of you that know me realize that I am an easy pushover, thank you for the witty input :tup::lol:

You know it is over once the kid names it :tup:

Thank you all for participating in this post and once again I have gotten all my haters riled up. It is like some of you would beleive the 'I beat my wife' post. Those of you that know me realize that I am an easy pushover, thank you for the witty input :rofl::bow:

OK, enough's enough. You can hate cats all you want but we won't stand around while you beat Scooby. :lol:

:rofl::wacko: