[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wake up habit

nuke'em ttg

Im a night owl, and Im usually up till 2, usually dead tired, but cant sleep. Fantasy everything, hoops, baseball, etc.. keep me up till the west coast games end, then I have to wind down so to speak. Have to have the kids at school by 7:45, and me at work by 9. So I usually get 5 hrs sleep a night, then on the saturday, I sleep till 10 or so, and catch up a bit.

The way that I knew that I had become a grown up is when I realized I could no longer sleep in as long as I wanted. My body wakes me up around 6am every day no matter what.

every once in a while I sit and laugh about how truly perfect that avatar is for your screen name.

Damn and I thought I had sleep issues. Pre-baby, we were in bed by midnight and asleep by 1am. The wife's a bit of a night owl. We'd be up at 8ish am for her to get to work.

Now, with the nearly 2-month old, everything's all jacked up. :wacko:

If you got up when you woke up instead of going back to sleep you wouldn't feel like crap.

yep...the weekends are when I feel the worst, because I wake up at my normal 5:30-6:00AM time, realize I don't have to be awake, and snooze until 7:30ish. When I reawaken, I feel like crapola.

until i started using the pap machine i would go 4 to 5 days with 4 to 5 hours of sleep then sleep for 10-12 hours. now i am usually sleeping before 11 and up at 5:30.

The c-pap made a hugh difference here too until I lost 60+ pounds and don't need it so much.

Doesn't matter how early or late I go to bed, I always wake up miserable.

I sleep 5.5 to 6 hours a night, if you can call it sleep.

Pretty much like me. I have no idea how I am managing to get through the working day.

I get bad anxiety over certain things, this year in particular has been a rough one for me sleep wise.

I am good for 4 solid hours of sleep then 1-2 of tossing and turning

I get that sometimes, drives me nuts. The worst part is that usually it's something at work that I know I have a handle on but I can't shut my mind off.

yep :wacko:

if I drink the night before then I will get zero sleep. always toss and turn on those nights. also, if I do not brush my teeth before I go to bed then I will grind my teeth. Sux b/c I love eating sweets in bed til I pass out.

Scooby has to get 8+ or she is :wacko: give that girl some time to have her coffee.