[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

biatching ahead

SLAYER

This site is really starting to piss me off. I ahve no prob navigating around except when I try to log on here, It just took me about 3-4 minutes of flucking arond before I got the site to show up instead of bigleadfsports with nothing but black below it. and this happens every day sometimes multiple times a day. Forum option button works sometimes, not sometimes.

This seems to be getting worse on a daily basis.

Am I the only one? If so I can take a hint.

This site is really starting to piss me off. I ahve no prob navigating around except when I try to log on here, It just took me about 3-4 minutes of flucking arond before I got the site to show up instead of bigleadfsports with nothing but black below it. and this happens every day sometimes multiple times a day. Forum option button works sometimes, not sometimes.

you aren't the only one

I'm using Firefox with scriptblocker, so only Huddle content is allowed and that seems to take care of the problem.

Let me put this so even douches will understand. This is the ONLY site I visit that I have this problem. So obviously whatever i use is doing fine. I want to know what happenned here? Why why why. only here. I really don't think it's anything on my end.

You need to block ads!! I was having the exact same issues. Site was basically worthless to try to navigate until I blocked the ads. Since then, it's been fantastic. (Using IE)

Actually, we're just trying to keep the Saints fans out. :wacko:

Edited by TimC

I didn't say that the problem was on your end, I suggested that a solution could be on your end. I'm sure that you're right that some coding on here is causing the problem, but the admin here have little control of the code. And I'm not sure I'd call the admin douches, but I understand your frustration.

You are good!

No problems here, but running FF w/ "Ad blocker". Comcast was giving me fits, running at 3.3 Mbps both down and up. Finally got someone (3rd try) over there that knew something. I'm now at 27.5Mbps up and 4.3 Mbps down. D/L'd a game yesterday and was getting 1.45MBps! A 5.5GB file took a little over an hour. :wacko:

Slayer,

If you need some help setting up FF and Ad Blocker, let me know and/or give me a call.

:wacko:

Worked great for me.

Yep, this is the best bandaid fix for the situation. You will get no other help or answers from the Huddle to this ongoing issue (many of us have tried). Thank goodness Big John is here to help us out, or these Forums would have a lot less traffic.

No problems here, but running FF w/ "Ad blocker". Comcast was giving me fits, running at 3.3 Mbps both down and up. Finally got someone (3rd try) over there that knew something. I'm now at 27.5Mbps up and 4.3 Mbps down. D/L'd a game yesterday and was getting 1.45MBps! A 5.5GB file took a little over an hour. :wacko:

Slayer,

If you need some help setting up FF and Ad Blocker, let me know and/or give me a call.

It took me like 5 minutes of staring at a mostly black screen trying to get back and ask this. I have pop-ups blocked, but that is obviously not what you guys are talking about.

Help a guy out?

For some reason we are being bombarded with ads to the point that the Huddle can't even load properly. You guys better rake over more cash to the site before we get the triple threat of ad banner, pop ups, and pop unders.

Edited by WaterMan

It is ridiculously frustrating. I put the exceptions in for IE, so, it works fine there. However, on Firefox (my browser of choice), I have to hit reload over and over. It's now to the point that I have to open up IE specifically to get to TheHuddle.

For those using Firefox, try this addon here.

I haven't been having problems until yesterday, when, like WW said in the other thread, an incompatible Progressive ad caused the black screen and wouldn't stop trying to load it. I installed this add-on, and the ads are now gone. Hope this helps.

(Edit: this should be compatible with any version 3.5 and higher, so there shouldn't be a need to go back to an older version of FF)

Edited by delusions of granduer

It took me like 5 minutes of staring at a mostly black screen trying to get back and ask this. I have pop-ups blocked, but that is obviously not what you guys are talking about.

Help a guy out?

I am running FF 4.0 w/ no regrets. I've added Adblock Plus and Fanboy's filters. Links:

http://adblockplus.org/en/

http://www.fanboy.co.nz/

I am running FF 4.0 w/ no regrets. I've added Adblock Plus and Fanboy's filters. Links:

http://adblockplus.org/en/

http://www.fanboy.co.nz/

Ah yes, I forgot to mention I added Fanboy's list as well. I'm pretty sure it gave me the option to do that during setup.

Just noticed how fast the pages load now. Very nice!