[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"I know, right?"

rajncajn

Don't forget to use the word "so" in front of sentences all the time, even when it makes no sense whatsoever. So I'm going to the store. So I was watching this show the other day. So I decided to buy a new car. So I'm like whatever blah etc OMG seriouslyreallyseriously......

A friend of mine always yells "queso!" when someone starts a sentence with "K,so"...you'd be surprised how many people say this!

It still doesn't compare to when people say, "Do you mind if I go with?" Really? Are you too frikin' lazy to add the "you" to the end of the sentence? Do you honestly think it makes you sound intelligent?

I have no idea where this "abbreviate everything" phenomena is coming from. I'm going to take a vaca (yeah, you sound ghey as hell) really irritates me as do all the others like "I'm with the fam", etc.

I absolutely hate how USC (California) shortens their very own acronym to SC. How pompous can you get you bunch of dooucchhebags?

A friend of mine always yells "queso!" when someone starts a sentence with "K,so"...you'd be surprised how many people say this!

I have no idea where this "abbreviate everything" phenomena is coming from. I'm going to take a vaca (yeah, you sound ghey as hell) really irritates me as do all the others like "I'm with the fam", etc.

I absolutely hate how USC (California) shortens their very own acronym to SC. How pompous can you get you bunch of dooucchhebags?

:wacko:

OK, now that your dog is out of imminent danger and coming home and stuff, what kind of dog is he? I only ask as it sounds like from those injuries that pitbull pretty much had him in his mouth like a freakin' great white or something. :whoa:

Don't forget to use the word "so" in front of sentences all the time, even when it makes no sense whatsoever. So I'm going to the store. So I was watching this show the other day. So I decided to buy a new car. So I'm like whatever blah etc OMG seriouslyreallyseriously......

So, my friend was like, totally not surprised that BeeR didn't like something.

And I was like, "I know, right."

So, my friend was like, totally not surprised that BeeR didn't like something.

And I was like, "I know, right."

Like, I heard General Mills has been inspired by the BeeRs of the world and is going to come out with a new flavor of Cheerios. Yep, they'll come pre-sweetened with the piss already in them. :wacko:

It still doesn't compare to when people say, "Do you mind if I go with?" Really? Are you too frikin' lazy to add the "you" to the end of the sentence? Do you honestly think it makes you sound intelligent?

I have to tell you, I heard this phrasing YEARS ago -- maybe 20 even -- a therapist I used to work with said it frequently and I just assumed it was a Chicago, mid western thingy since that was where she was from.

I have to tell you, I heard this phrasing YEARS ago -- maybe 20 even -- a therapist I used to work with said it frequently and I just assumed it was a Chicago, mid western thingy since that was where she was from.

I talk like this, so yeah probably a midwest thing.

If anybody's going to the store to grab a pop, can I come with?

Nope, my wife's best friend from high school is where I heard it first & probably a very good reason why it irritates me so much.