[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2011 Maxim Hot 100

Whiskey Pimp

1. Rosie Huntington Whiteley

2. Olivia Munn

3. Katy Perry

4. Cameron Diaz

They are out of their god-damn minds again. I swear agents just pay maxim to hype people. If you haven't fracked someone hotter than Cameron Diaz, I feel sorry for you.

They are out of their god-damn minds again. I swear agents just pay maxim to hype people. If you haven't fracked someone hotter than Cameron Diaz, I feel sorry for you.

I've had sexual relations with Mila Kunis, but she's only ranked 5th. So sadly, I guess I haven't fracked anyone hotter than cameron diaz.

there is no way Olivia Munn and Cameron Diaz are in the top 10, let alone above Scarlett.....who should be #1....

what a crap list..

14 is pretty good for Scarlett if you've seen her lately. She's not Lost in Translation or Match Point Scarlett anymore. Back then she was easily #1.

I'd get rid of Avril Lavigne, Miley, JWoww, Leah Michelle, Kate Middleton, Britney, Rihanna, and Katy Perry. I'd bump Cameron Diaz and Natalie Portman into the upper 20's, and Anne Hathaway up into the 70's or 80's.

My top 10:

10: Kaley Cuoco

9: Olivia Munn

8: Amanda Bynes

7: Emmanuelle Chiriqui

6: Megan Fox

5: Nicole Ray

4: Kayden Kross

3: Mila Kunis

2: Jennifer Lawrence

1: Bar Rafaeli

there is no way Olivia Munn and Cameron Diaz are in the top 10, let alone above Scarlett.....who should be #1....

what a crap list..

My thoughts exactly!

14 is pretty good for Scarlett if you've seen her lately. She's not Lost in Translation or Match Point Scarlett anymore. Back then she was easily #1.

I dunno...she's always up there for me...I like every look she's had.....

I've had sexual relations with Mila Kunis, but she's only ranked 5th. So sadly, I guess I haven't fracked anyone hotter than cameron diaz.

Anybody that would pick this over Mila should be struck by lightning.

Lovely ladies all, to be sure, but I had the same reaction to Diaz at the top as many others. :wacko:

She might have been top 10 once, and that's a big "might", there's no freaking way she's there now. Does she have some new movie coming out that needs hyped? How can a panel of (I'm guessing men) sit down with intent on ranking the 100 hottest women alive and end up with her at 4? Let alone have her in the top 100 at all.

There have been some major head-scratchers on this list before, but that one tops them all. What's next year's doozy, Brittany with a shaved head?

Lovely ladies all, to be sure, but I had the same reaction to Diaz at the top as many others. :wacko:

She might have been top 10 once, and that's a big "might", there's no freaking way she's there now. Does she have some new movie coming out that needs hyped? How can a panel of (I'm guessing men) sit down with intent on ranking the 100 hottest women alive and end up with her at 4? Let alone have her in the top 100 at all.

Yes, "Bad Teacher", and she's on the cover of the next issue of Maxim apparently.