[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best Chain Burger

Brent

I would rather go to burger king than In and Out burger. Only one they have beat is McDonalds

Oh man. Sorry you had a bad experience. Believe me, there are some In-Outs that should have there license revoked. I think you may have hit a bad one. Next time you are in my neighborhood, I'll take you to one of the best ones in SoCal.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuddruckers isnt a drive through, so I didnt list them. They are more a restaurant than what Id consider a chain burger joint. Either way, those burgers dont compare to Whataburger and Culvers IMO.

For Fast Food Burgers In and Out beats the hell out of the Burger King, McDonalds, Wendys, Carls Jr crowd. Not a fan of their fries.

Whataburger :wacko:

5 guys, meh.... been there twice now, I think In and Out has them beat. Good Fries and the Bacon Hotdog is very tasty.

completely spot on...

yes! I'd wait an hr for a great steak too...I also remember living the Kripse Kream Kraze in frisco when I lived ther over a decade ago...funny stuff!! 15 min from frisco your pad--north, south, east or west? just curious

West. Not far from the Tribute golf course.

I also forgot to add Mooyah burgers. Good burgers, great fries.

Never ben to Whataburger

What is the obsession with In and Out burger on the west coast? What exactly is good about it ??

IN N Out has high quality fresh ingredients. Fresh potato fries that are sliced when you order.

What exactly is not good about it? :wacko:

I was surprised by the hype over In-N-Out. When I lived in California, there was one about a half mile from my house and it was always busy there too. Their allure is the freshest food possible, made to order and it is very good. I would put them equal with What-a-burger. Since In-N-Out only does burgers and nothing else, they are the best at getting orders right I have ever seen. And not just what goes on your burger, but you can order your fries extra crispy, whatever and they come that way.

first time I ate at in-n-out, I'd never heard of it, so there wasn't really any hype that I knew of. but I came out of there a convert. I think I probably ate there 6 times during a 5 day trip to the bay area.

same thing with 5 guys. I just kinda ended up in one in columbia, SC....and again, ate there like 3 nights in a row.

whataburger is alright, but not in a league with those two IMO.

anyway, I'd put 5 guys slightly higher than in-n-out, because 5 guys' fries are absolute perfection, simply phenomenal, with or without the cajun seasoning.

In Dallas, Garland, Richardson and Plano (and Tyler & Longview & Marshall) and I think Arlington, there is a Jucy's Hamburgers. Fresh ground meat (zero pre-fab, hand made patties on site) and hand cut fries along with free beans and a good ice cream counter. Anyone in Dallas area should definately check this place out. Not a nationwide chain, Jucy's originated in Longview and is slowly adding stores in Dallas area. Best Hamburger you will ever spend $5 on...

DMD, Scooby, Ryan,

I passed a "Burger Girl" today on the North Dallas Tollroad. Any of you ever tried or heard of it? It's by the Dr Pepper Park, or whatever it's called in Frisco.

hadn't heard of that place, but saw their website--cute! I might have 2 try it put next time I make my way to visit sister. I also remember liking Scotty P's in Frisco, not really fast food though:)

IN N Out has high quality fresh ingredients. Fresh potato fries that are sliced when you order.

What exactly is not good about it? :wacko:

There are plenty of burger joints in the midwest that make their own fries to order . . . In and Out were good, but not to the obsessive fanboy dom that I have heard when people talk about it.

It was Ok , , , but just Ok, I just dont see the GMOZ!!! IN AND OUT IS THE BEST EVER that I have heard from west coasters . . .:tup:

Only had 5 guys once and was not impressed...sloppy burger and fries were meh....

Gotta go with Fuddrucker's...great burger and a kick-ass chocolate shake to boot!

P.S. I used to only like McDonald's fries....they're the crack of fast-food....but, now, the Angus Bacon-Cheese burger is pretty damned tasty! Friggin kids, if it wasn't for them I would have never gone back to McYD's!!!

There are plenty of burger joints in the midwest that make their own fries to order . . . In and Out were good, but not to the obsessive fanboy dom that I have heard when people talk about it.

It was Ok , , , but just Ok, I just dont see the GMOZ!!! IN AND OUT IS THE BEST EVER that I have heard from west coasters . . .:wacko:

Well, the Double-Double is a great burger. But it's even better when you eat it with their "Animal-Style" Fries, covered in melted cheese, grilled onions and Thousand Island sauce.

I-75 would refer to Interstate 75, which runs through Florida and up through Georgia and a few other states on its way up to Michigan.

U.S. Highway 75 is what you're referring to.

:tup:

Edit: Dang, BJ's fast... :wacko:

Where does I-75 run through GA?!?!?!?!

In and Out was the biggest let down . . . very poor.

What exactly is not good about it? :tup:

In and Out were good, but not to the obsessive fanboy dom that I have heard when people talk about it.

:wacko: so what you're saying is, it's pretty good, but the fact that other people like it compels you to rate it "very poor".