[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My wife just texted me a photo...

detlef

She was out on bike ride with some girlfriends and they came upon one of those church signs out in the country. You know, where they write out some clever saying...

So, she sends me a photo of her standing next to one that reads the following:

"You can't enter heaven unless Jesus has entered you"

:wacko:

This stipulation was not discussed in the afterlife thread.

There is a church that I pass on my way to work that has corny messages on the billboards that change every week. A few weeks ago it said "The bible was the first text message "

Edited by whomper

She was out on bike ride with some girlfriends and they came upon one of those church signs out in the country. You know, where they write out some clever saying...

So, she sends me a photo of her standing next to one that reads the following:

"You can't enter heaven unless Jesus has entered you"

:wacko:

This stipulation was not discussed in the afterlife thread.

Is your gardener or any of your employees a Messican named Jesus? Better keep a close eye on them around your wife.

This thread was a tremendous letdown.

A victim of bad timing.

Probably not a whole lot of people willing to make religious jokes with underlying sexual innuendos on the same weekend that the world was supposed to end. Now that it's Monday and we are all still here maybe it will pick up some steam.

Funny church signs? Let's see what I got in the ol' pics folder...

Not a sign, but thought this was funny.

I would guess that some of those are fake. After all, there's a website where you type in anything you want and it will appear in a photo of a church sign.

And that is why she posed with the sign (which, because I only linked my facebook status to her photo, I can't seem to link it here). So nobody would think she just did that.

At any rate, I was sharing the photo with some employees and one made a good point. He's pretty devout Christian but still rather progressive. At any rate, always able to put a positive spin on things, he reminded us of the charming level of naivety that it wouldn't occur to them that it could be read this way.

Not that he didn't shake his head and chuckle before he said that.

Edited by detlef