[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Being a house hubby is a bia-tch!

rocknrobn26

RR, it's time to become a Food Network Junkie :tup:

I've taken up watching some FN shows to improve the breadth of my cooking knowledge. So far I feel only a bit more educated and haven't had the time to really commit to actually cooking the new recipes. They need a show that has uber-simple and uber-fast recipes that can be done in the span of a 3-month old's nap time. :wacko:

RR, it's time to become a Food Network Junkie :lol:

When I was in the waiting room during my wife's surgery the only magazine available worth thumbing thru was "Good Housekeeping". :wacko:

I found a recipe for Austrian Meatballs over Spaetzle in it, so I discretely tore it out. :tup: A week later I decided to make it, but my wife coached me thru the whole process. It said 20 minutes prep and 20 minutes cooking time. Wrong!! It took me 1.5 hours but it was worth the extra time as it was delish. :rofl:

I've taken up watching some FN shows to improve the breadth of my cooking knowledge. So far I feel only a bit more educated and haven't had the time to really commit to actually cooking the new recipes. They need a show that has uber-simple and uber-fast recipes that can be done in the span of a 3-month old's nap time. :wacko:

30 minute meals fits this bill

Also, there used to be a show that Tyler Florence cohosted with some non-cooking chick for a while (had a different host for a period of time as well) called "How to Boil Water". Focused on using basic concepts and techniques to make really good stuff. I picked up quite a bit from that show, wish it was still on.

sure seems like it...

he sauced her scallop

laid down 3 yards -- whether that's 3x or 6x, that's pretty impressive

he apparently tore up her back door

and then was kind enough to wash it all up, hope he got the taint

she reciprocated by doing some dishes.

Do you Huddle guys read sex into everything???

So, today hubby played golf, mowed the lawn, and then made me a great dinner of grilled salmon with this incredible rub provided by our lesbian friend in Seattle (I would gladly provide the rub recipe), plus chipotle sweet potatoes, and a fruit salad.

Please don't use your creative interpretation or DMD might ban you for a year :wacko:

So, today hubby played golf, mowed the lawn, and then made me a great dinner of grilled salmon with this incredible rub provided by our lesbian friend in Seattle (I would gladly provide the rub recipe), plus chipotle sweet potatoes, and a fruit salad.

Sexually, that whole paragraph is a fruit salad.

Buy some frozen bread dough. (NOT pizza dough) Defrost it on a cutting board under Saran wrap with lots of flour to prevent sticking.

Fry some bulk Italian sausage, set aside. Lay pepperoni and salami on a pan, put it in the oven at low temp for 15 minutes to make the fat drain out. Remove from oven, and place on paper towels.

Using a rolling pin, roll out the dough to 2 foot by one foot. Place some Progresso pepper salad on the dough. It's simple, store bought. Then a layer of mozzerella cheese. Then layer the cooked sausage on. More mozz. Layer of salami. More mozz. Layer of pepperoni. Fold the sucker up and pinch it to make it an enclosed piece of dough. Flip it into a pan. Place in oven at preheated 350. When the bread rises, remove and paint with italian salad dressing, and sprinkle poppy seeds over the top. return to oven and cook until the top browns.

If this is the only thing you ever cook for family, you will still be a cooking legend. It's THAT freakin good.

RR, if my friend Henry can do this, so can you. Henry has trouble hitting the bowel, but has mastered this.

A man that can weld anything can surely do this. Trust me bro.... you can be a culinary legend with just this one dish.... serve with cold salads, cole slaw, potato salad.

Then of course, there's Stouffers.....

sure seems like it...

he sauced her scallop

laid down 3 yards -- whether that's 3x or 6x, that's pretty impressive

he apparently tore up her back door

and then was kind enough to wash it all up, hope he got the taint

she reciprocated by doing some dishes.

:wacko: