[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Piano wire strangling

whomper

Probably lower class people on a bus want to assert their privileges to the max to feel less crappy about their lives. They see someone with somewhere to go and have a chance to one-up him for a second and feel less like a loser.

Mess up your hair, untuck your shirt and mumble to yourself. When someone approaches, scream "IT'S IN REVELATIONS MOTHER F*CKER!!!! READ THE BOOK!!!! YOU, ME, WE ALL GOT IT COMIN'!!!! MAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Didn't we address this a few months ago? It's still happening? Man...

I think what I said back then would by my advice now: if some d-bag tilts his seat back like that, just kick the hell out of it until he turns around to tell you to stop. Then say "sorry, you put the seat back all the way to my knees, I have no choice. Move your seat up and I won't beat it like a drum."

:wacko:

Oh, and people are weetodds.

Very good suggestion and I have done that. the problem there is that I like to sleep on the bus on the way home and I cant sleep unless I am leaning against the window. That snooze I take on the bus is crucial since everyone is always awake all the time in my house.

Wow, you just want it all, don't you?

Being 6'4" with a 36" inseam, I have encountered this numerous times on numerous kinds of transportation. My best and greatest move is to use their seat/forehead as a table for reading the newspaper. I make sure it is shading them and make sure to rattle it and fold it often right above their heads and faces. 9 out of 10 times they move their seat up. The other times I talk to myself loudly about how rude duecewaffles need to be stomped on and erradicated like the cockroaches they are. Then again, it has been said that I actually LIKE confrontation. To which I reply, I only confront DB's and am only calling a spade a garden tool.

I H8 RUDENESS, especially when it can be avoided by said DB's.

I have the same issue on plane flights. I travel about 20 days a month for business and I never put my seat back unless on the rare occasion that nobody is sitting directly behind me. I just think it's discouteous to the guy behind you.

I was on a flight on a small plane (2 seats on each side) from Minnesota to Cincinati last week and this guy is sitting in front of me and immediately puts his seat back into my F'n lap. The guy directly across from me looks at me and just shakes his head. I try to not let it bother me. This guy has nobody sitting next to him at the window so for the remaining time of the flight he's leaning into the window seat looking out the window? He does this for another 20-30 minutes all the while having his seat back directly in my face? I immediately start grinding my knee into the back of his seat and reading the newspaper while resting both hands on the top of his seat back. He turns around a couple times, but doesn't make eye contact. He's getting annoyed. I'm just sharing "my" experience with him. As I turn the pages of my newspaper I'm making sure he's hearing it and at times feeling it near the top of his head. Finally, I leaned forward and asked the guy "If this was his 1st flight?" He said "No" and turned around. I then asked him since "your not using the rest of your seat could you please move it forward?" He looked at me like I was f***ing crazy?

Do****bag.

Being 6'4" with a 36" inseam, I have encountered this numerous times on numerous kinds of transportation. My best and greatest move is to use their seat/forehead as a table for reading the newspaper. I make sure it is shading them and make sure to rattle it and fold it often right above their heads and faces. 9 out of 10 times they move their seat up. The other times I talk to myself loudly about how rude duecewaffles need to be stomped on and erradicated like the cockroaches they are. Then again, it has been said that I actually LIKE confrontation. To which I reply, I only confront DB's and am only calling a spade a garden tool.

Just read this after I posted. Glad to see I'm not the only one that utilizes reading material for more than reading.

It seems like this thread has gotten a bit off track and we're ignoring your real issue.

My advice: Piano wire is going to be too noticeable. Any kind of strangling is going to draw attention to yourself and you'll end up on the prison bus (although I doubt those seats recline). You're going have to do something very quickly most likely while in the process of taking your seat so that the other motion hides your actions. A neck crank may be possible. Otherwise, if you carry a briefcase, you might need to carry along a heavy, blunt object to use.

Icepick. Goodfellas.

Thumbtack dipped in fecal matter to the side of the neck. It won't help today but it will get you a couple of weeks of peace while he fights off septicemia.

:wacko: I friggin love this . :tup:

It seems like this thread has gotten a bit off track and we're ignoring your real issue.

My advice: Piano wire is going to be too noticeable. Any kind of strangling is going to draw attention to yourself and you'll end up on the prison bus (although I doubt those seats recline). You're going have to do something very quickly most likely while in the process of taking your seat so that the other motion hides your actions. A neck crank may be possible. Otherwise, if you carry a briefcase, you might need to carry along a heavy, blunt object to use.

I suggest you watch Commando with Arnold Schwarzenegger - the scene on the plane where he

You can thank me later. :wacko:

Edited by tosberg34

So if I am reading this correct, the other people on the bus either give you room to lean against the window, stretch out and take a nap or piano wire? They are probably intentionally being a$$holes, which leaves you with few options.

Good info here.

A syringe with some lethal concoction will also work then go Dexter on his ass. :chop: :chop:

So if I am reading this correct, the other people on the bus either give you room to lean against the window, stretch out and take a nap or piano wire? They are probably intentionally being a$$holes, which leaves you with few options.

:tup: No. The window doesnt effect the people in front or behind me. I lean to the left or right for that and I always have my seat fully upright so the person behind me gets max leg room. Its the person in front of me that goes fully back as far as the seat can go that gets the piano wire. Starting next week they will get the newspaper on the forehead though. That post was exactly what I was looking for

Edited by whomper