[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My professor

cliaz

So I'm taking a summer class to catch up on the time i had to take off of school for the move. It's Political and Policy Issues in Emergency Management and an important one if I want to get my CEM cert and be able to start my own consulting. You gotta now the legal and political crap. Anyways, my professor is a very well rounded individual in the emergency management field. She has a Bachelor and Master degree in Environmental Management and Soil Microbiology/Environmental Chemistry, her experience has included time spent working with laws, regulations, and policies at the local, state, and Federal level for environmental, emergency response, homeland security, health and safety and compliance/enforcement issues and she is on the newly established Pentagon Force Protection Agency (PFPA) as well as participated in the Anthrax response, Hurricane Katrina asset response in addition to 20+ years in the Fire Department. At PFPA, she was a Team Supervisor initially for three of five teams assigned to the Hazmat Response Division as part of PFPA and ended up as the Operations Officer (2nd in the Chain of Command).

Now most of you have stopped reading by now but for those of you who are still reading and wondering what this all means; she is a very, very well respected leader in emergency management with uber credentials. This is the type of person you see in discovery channel shows and SHAM WOW!. For all of this she is also one of the funniest and laid back professors I've ever had. Look at her posting this week on our class boards:

You all are off the hook with the posting level!

:wacko: Off the hook. Her name is Candie, too.

So I'm taking a summer class to catch up on the time i had to take off of school for the move. It's Political and Policy Issues in Emergency Management and an important one if I want to get my CEM cert and be able to start my own consulting. You gotta now the legal and political crap. Anyways, my professor is a very well rounded individual in the emergency management field. She has a Bachelor and Master degree in Environmental Management and Soil Microbiology/Environmental Chemistry, her experience has included time spent working with laws, regulations, and policies at the local, state, and Federal level for environmental, emergency response, homeland security, health and safety and compliance/enforcement issues and she is on the newly established Pentagon Force Protection Agency (PFPA) as well as participated in the Anthrax response, Hurricane Katrina asset response in addition to 20+ years in the Fire Department. At PFPA, she was a Team Supervisor initially for three of five teams assigned to the Hazmat Response Division as part of PFPA and ended up as the Operations Officer (2nd in the Chain of Command).

Now most of you have stopped reading by now but for those of you who are still reading and wondering what this all means; she is a very, very well respected leader in emergency management with uber credentials. This is the type of person you see in discovery channel shows and SHAM WOW!. For all of this she is also one of the funniest and laid back professors I've ever had. Look at her posting this week on our class boards:

You all are off the hook with the posting level!

:wacko: Off the hook. Her name is Candie, too.

That may have been funny with a brief setup but, um, with all that it was pretty much a letdown. :tup:

We get it, you want to bone the older broad. No shame in that, in fact it is an expereince every young man should have.

BTW, her credentials are pretty pedestrian for anybody in their 40's. Right now, with no work history or experience that seems like a lot of credentials to you, but those sorts of things tend to pile up by the time you have been out in the world 20+ years and those of us out in the world recognize that.

I say you just go up to her and tell her you have an emergency situation in your pants that you are hoping she will manage. You either get an experienced lay and an A, or you get hilariously shunned and shamed for the cheesey line and insulting come on, but either way you have a story to tell at poker games later on in life. Make a memory.

Edited by Ditkaless Wonders

We get it, you want to bone the older broad. No shame in that, in fact it is an expereince every young man should have.

BTW, her credentials are pretty pedestrian for anybody in their 40's. Right now, with no work history or experience that seems like a lot of credentials to you, but those sorts of things tend to pile up by the time you have been out in the world 20+ years and those of us out in the world recognize that.

I say you just go up to her and tell her you have an emergency situation in your pants that you are hoping she will manage. You either get an experienced lay and an A, or you get hilariously shunned and shamed for the cheesey line and insulting come on, but either way you have a story to tell at poker games later on in life. Make a memory.

This.

Pentagon Force Protection Agency (PFPA) as well as participated in the Anthrax response, Hurricane Katrina asset response

Zero for three, huh? Really, LeBron made more of a difference in the 4th quarter. :wacko:

How does she feel about teaching such a nonsensical waste of time degree? She must be tenured and, therefore, completely useless.

this thread is off the hook

Never mind.

Edited by TimC