[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need advice on dealing with a cheating wife

Hugh 0ne

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Treat this situation like you are pissing at a ghey bar urinal - focus on your junk and stare straight ahead and hope to G*d you don't get butt-raped

This might not be the time and place to pass on this little tidbit of info, but it's something I figured out a while back. When I was a little kid, I used to just drop my pants and briefs all the way to the ground when I peed. At some stage, I realized that I only needed to pull them down in front enough to get my junk out rather than having to bare my ass as well.

I can imagine that failing to follow this advice could lead to some unfortunate advances in certain bathrooms and just figured you might appreciate the heads up.

This might not be the time and place to pass on this little tidbit of info, but it's something I figured out a while back. When I was a little kid, I used to just drop my pants and briefs all the way to the ground when I peed. At some stage, I realized that I only needed to pull them down in front enough to get my junk out rather than having to bare my ass as well.

I can imagine that failing to follow this advice could lead to some unfortunate advances in certain bathrooms and just figured you might appreciate the heads up.

I still drop everything to the floor when I go, but I put a sign out back that says "Exit Only" which really seems to have helped.

I still drop everything to the floor when I go, but I put a sign out back that says "Exit Only" which really seems to have helped.

Right up until you come across a scat fetishist, and then you're literally, in deep doo doo of another sort. And if you've followed cliaz's posts over the years, well I'm not entirely sure he hasn't. A midget scat fetishist at that. NTTAWWT

Honestly, think covering up the rear is certainly the best way to go. It just makes sense.

There is an awesome show in Europe where they give 6 guys an enema, then have them stand on a big piece of white paper. Hilarity ensues as they try their damnedest to hold it in. Last one to paint the paper brown wins.

There is an awesome show in Europe where they give 6 guys an enema, then have them stand on a big piece of white paper. Hilarity ensues as they try their damnedest to hold it in. Last one to paint the paper brown wins.

It's in the Netherlands and considered a legitimate sport. The looks on their faces while trying to hold everything in is priceless.

It's in the Netherlands and considered a legitimate sport. The looks on their faces while trying to hold everything in is priceless.

Wow. And to think in this country people debate whether golf and NASCAR are legitimate sports.

Wow. And to think in this country people debate whether golf and NASCAR are legitimate sports.

They're not.

Neither are the WNBA, Wimmens Soccer, Jai A'lai, horse racing, dog racing, pool, darts, diving, competition cheerleading, cheerleading, field hockey, ice hockey, tennis, baseball, boat racing, yacht racing, long distance running, short distance running, cycling, mime, cock fighting, dog fighting, motorcycle racing, freestyle motorcycle thingy, BMX racing, and gymnastics.

This is horribly off topic.

Hugh ... more information on how well you and your wife know these people. Have you told your wife what you saw? Any chance she already knows about your neighbors' wife's behavior?

Then why do Hugh 0ne and I keep score when we cock fight?

Must be a problem with your translation of the term "scoring". It doesn't mean you count the number of times you... oh, hell, never mind. Have fun.

Uuuhhhhhhh and you do know if you are at the same restaurant we are one night nevah to mention anything at all about....these......topics, right?

Don't let my glib manner here in the Huddle fool you, I always show the utmost discretion with regards to this sort of thing at my restaurants. Well, I might tell your waiter, but certainly not your family.

Don't let my glib manner here in the Huddle fool you, I always show the utmost discretion with regards to this sort of thing at my restaurants. Well, I might tell your waiter, but certainly not your family.

Actually, change of plans - what would I have to do to arrange one of your waiters to slip some poison into her food?

We've become really good friends with our neighbors next door. I was mowing the lawn (Chavez was on vacation that week) and noticed the wife getting finger banged on the back deck by someone that was most certainly not her husband. She went on to give him a helmet wash, followed by intercourse in the pool on one of those floating chairs. My wife was really PO'ed that it took me two hours to mow the lawn.

I don't want to get involved in anyone's problems, but I'm clueless when it comes to intercourse. I mean, I know how to have intercourse with myself, but don't know if I should casually mention to the husband next time the 4 of us are hanging what I saw. I feel like I should do something, but maybe I should stay out of it?

This is a tough situation, and really frustrating, but I'm just clueless and don't know what to do. His wife sometimes goes to the grocery store in her car.

Thanks

At first read, this is a play on the "What to do about an alcoholic thread" :tup:

:wacko: