[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Love it, Like it, Hate it

Kid Cid

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love: Comfortably Numb

Like: Dogs

Hate: Nothing, they're Beethoven, maaaaaaaaaaan

Next: Ramones

Love: Howling At The Moon

Like: Blitzkrieg Bop

Hate: Pet Semetary

Next Up: Beach Boys

love: Chest Fever

like: The Weight

hate: Thinking Out Loud

next band: Talking Heads

Love: Sugar on My Tongue

Like: Burning Down the House

Hate: And She Was (and don't really HATE it... just not my favorite and it's meh to me)

Next: 311 :wacko:

Love: Dreamer Deceiver

Like: Diamonds And Rust

Hate: Breaking The law

Next: The Clash

Nice job Ursa. I thought I was the only person on earth that still listened to early JP. Dreamer Deceiver is fantastic, as is D&R, though I would have chosen Beyond the Realms of Death. For hate, I could put anything after Screaming for Vengeance.

Nice job Ursa. I thought I was the only person on earth that still listened to early JP. Dreamer Deceiver is fantastic, as is D&R, though I would have chosen Beyond the Realms of Death. For hate, I could put anything after Screaming for Vengeance.

Judas Priest was my absolute favorite band growing up and I still consider Rob Halford to be the best singer on the planet. You make a fair point about anything after Screaming not being their best efforts but I thought Defenders of the faith was pretty good.

Too many great tunes to choose from for me. Love: exciter, Delivering the Goods, Victim of Changes, Beyond the Rhealms of death has one of the best guitar solos they have ever done. Freewheel burning, sinner, The Rage , green manalishi. They were great

worst songs were on Turbo: Parental Guidance is flat out embarrasing :wacko:

I think Diamonds and Rust was actually a Joan Baez song originally if I am not mistaken

Love: Tribute

Like: Don't Stay Home

Hate: Down (I HATE this song, it is terrible)

next: The Black Keys

:screechingtoahaltnoise:

Love: Heaven Nor Hell

Like: The Mirror And The Ripper

Not so much: Thanks

They are touring through here in about five or six weeks. I'll probably go along and see them. I only have their latest album.

Next: Sex Pistols

Love: Heaven Nor Hell

Like: The Mirror And The Ripper

Not so much: Thanks

They are touring through here in about five or six weeks. I'll probably go along and see them. I only have their latest album.

Next: Sex Pistols

Still counting is my favorite. They are playing the 9:30 Club in DC August 10 :wacko: