[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Friends With Benefits movie Review

DMD

Just got back from seeing Friends With Benefits with Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake. I was afraid that the funny movie trailers would end up as the only funny things about the movie. My expectations were exceeded. Granted, the basic storyline was predictable but for a date movie, it was pretty much constantly funny to me and my wife both. I think it is a better movie to see with the wife since you will both know how true the things they talk about really are. When Timberlake has to use the restroom in one scene was really funny since they were only "friends" and would be honest with each other what it is really like to be a guy or a girl.

It is a harmless, funny summer sort of date movie. It does focus a good bit on sex of course so maybe not good for taking a first date to see it. Worth seeing IMO. Mila Kunis is becoming a hot property in Hollywood for a good reason.

Just got back from seeing Friends With Benefits with Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake. I was afraid that the funny movie trailers would end up as the only funny things about the movie. My expectations were exceeded. Granted, the basic storyline was predictable but for a date movie, it was pretty much constantly funny to me and my wife both. I think it is a better movie to see with the wife since you will both know how true the things they talk about really are. When Timberlake has to use the restroom in one scene was really funny since they were only "friends" and would be honest with each other what it is really like to be a guy or a girl.

It is a harmless, funny summer sort of date movie. It does focus a good bit on sex of course so maybe not good for taking a first date to see it. Worth seeing IMO. Mila Kunis is becoming a hot property in Hollywood for a good reason.

She's been way underrated for a long time. She hasn't gotten any worse on the eyes over the last decade.

This movie will do nothing to put out the growing fire that is Mila Kunis.

As for Mrs. HR's mood, can't rightly say if it will or not. Hasn't worked yet in this house but we've been married 26 years.

This movie will do nothing to put out the growing fire that is Mila Kunis.

As for Mrs. HR's mood, can't rightly say if it will or not. Hasn't worked yet in this house but we've been married 26 years.

So you're saying there's a chance! :wacko:

I think Mila Kunis is really, really sexy. She seems like the type you could party with, have some laughs, and just go at it for hours and she'd be down for just about anything.

+1

Take someone as fine as she is and have her willing to do voice-overs for Family Guy (as Meg) and Robot Chicken, where many of the jokes are male-driven, politically incorrect humor... well she becomes all the more sexy! Then toss in her work in Forgetting Sarah Marshall....

:divingboard:

Under-rated hotness for an under-rated movie.

I thought "Get Him to the Greek" (spun off from Sara Marshall) was the funniest movie of the lot.

But yes, Mila was smokin in Sarah Marshall.

I remember having a big boner for Mila when "That 70's Show" started. It wasn't until years later that we all found out she actuallyl lied about her age when auditioning for the part. Instead of the 18 she said she was, she was really only 15. I felt very dirty in a not so guilty kind of way for awhile.

She's been way underrated for a long time. She hasn't gotten any worse on the eyes over the last decade.

She is evidence B in the argument against the "ugly Russian women" stereotype.

Sounds exactly like that Natalie Portman / Ashton Kutcher movie that came out a year ago. I think it was called No Strings Attached.

Way to be original, Hollywood.

There are cookie cutter scripts in every genre in Hollywood. Are you just now realizing this?

There are cookie cutter scripts in every genre in Hollywood. Are you just now realizing this?

No kidding. The Wizard of Oz? Remake.

Sounds exactly like that Natalie Portman / Ashton Kutcher movie that came out a year ago. I think it was called No Strings Attached.

Way to be original, Hollywood.

I already got those two movies mixed up and I haven't even seen it yet. I'm going to see it this weekend for sure.