[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You ever do something...And then instantly realized that was stupid to do

BeeR

Responded to Bushwanker

Responded to Ursa

Responded to Pope

Responded to H8

Responded to MM

Responded to Ladyhawk

Responded to McSooner

Responded to Brent

Responded to TOSU

Responded to Irish

Responded to another one of Brent's aliases

Responded Redrum

Responded to Waterman

Responded to Skins

Responded to, well you get the point. :wacko:

There was that time when I was trying to knock down a leanto on our barn. Knocked one corner post out. Walked over to the other one, back swing, started coming forward and realized I was standing on the inside under the leanto... Thank god it was only 10 Ft. deep by about 20 wide.

Called in a fire mission on the wrong mortar range.

We set off a mortar simulator on independence day once. There were cops everywhere, and people thinking we were under attack. :tup:

Once strung a dummy up on a piece of cable between two college dorms (opposite sides of a residential street) on halloween. We stuffed the dummy with old clothes and slid it down the cable as cars ran by. We'd done it the previous year w/o incident (meaning no one we scared was too upset), but this year the first damn car down the street was a detective. We didn't get to do it the next year. :wacko:

Hiking in the snowy woods in January. I was about 13. Came across a frozen creek, and I wondered to myself, "I wonder how much weight that ice can hold?" Just as I heard the ice crack, I was kicking myself to the bottom. Thankfully, it was only about 18 inches deep, and home was 10 minutes away. Boy, were my feet cold.

Thought I could climb up my oak tree and trim it myself with a chainsaw. My wife enjoyed laughing at me from my perch in the tree. Oak is heavy wood and an aluminum ladder really is no match.

OK I take it back, I think this is the winner.

I appreciate y'all making me feel a lot better about saluting enlisted people (I out-ranked no less).

I used to work at a marine hardware store in high school, I was unloading a paint shipment and had 4 cases of copper bottom paint stacked up on the dolly. As I was cruising down the aisle I failed to notice the piece of chain link on the floor. I hit the chain & over went the dolly. Two cases of paint went flipping off and busted on the ground managing to knock open all but one of the 8 gallons of $135 paint. I thought i was fired, my boss laughed & told me to clean it up. Man I loved that job.