[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"The Huddle $500 Contest" at FanDuel

JUMbotron

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best week of fantasy football I ever had so I had to share...I shattered the high score record in my local. 1st in the huddle fanduel for $150. I also played a $5 fanduel with 1169 entrants and finished in 2nd collecting another $500. :wacko:

:tup: And here I was all proud of my 7th in the Huddle fanduel and placing 35th and 41st in two others for $100 total.

Nice job, DWS!

Best week of fantasy football I ever had so I had to share...I shattered the high score record in my local. 1st in the huddle fanduel for $150. I also played a $5 fanduel with 1169 entrants and finished in 2nd collecting another $500. :wacko:

awesome!

Best week of fantasy football I ever had so I had to share...I shattered the high score record in my local. 1st in the huddle fanduel for $150. I also played a $5 fanduel with 1169 entrants and finished in 2nd collecting another $500. :tup:

Excellent! :wacko:

I know. I only won 5 weeks but my account went from $5 to $15 in week 2. Probably some "Bank Error in My Favor".

puddy Wins: Losses: 6

Balance: $30.00

Then I'm confused ... how can I have $35 in my account? That implies that I won all weeks ... and I assure you my week 3 performance wasn't that good.

I didn't play the first week, but I noticed that I also got credited $10 ($5 two times) in week two. I didn't win one week either but I've won $50 so far this year.

I noticed that. You've placed at the top more than just this one week haven't you?

lol i think they want more of you to deposit and actually play Fanduel, too many of you just coasting on your $5 allowance! :rofl:

:tup: I used my winnings to play an actual game this week.....and now I fin that I have to pay $2 for freeroll :lol:

I just don't feel like putting my CC info

edit: should we call it $2 roll now? :wacko:

Edited by Avernus

Your CC is safe, I've put in $ before and managed to beat up on some unsuspecting non-Huddlers, real FanDuels, it's really fun.

oh no, it's due to pure laziness....I'm playing with house money right now and might pay up something next week....

Weak sauce that they didn't finish out the year at least. Guess Jumbo was costing them a fortune :wacko:

I thought about playing a real game the last few weeks and probably would have this week but I won't now on principle.

The "free"roll Fanduel offered up as a part of our promotion for them was never going to be season long. In fact, it was only supposed to last a couple of weeks to get the party started. I've been shocked and pleased they chose to keep the freeroll going as long as they did. If you aren't getting $2 worth of enjoyment out ot playing the game, then by all means stop playing. Based on the feedback we've been getting all season, my guess is that most don't feel that way.