[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"The Huddle $500 Contest" at FanDuel

JUMbotron

The "free"roll Fanduel offered up as a part of our promotion for them was never going to be season long. In fact, it was only supposed to last a couple of weeks to get the party started. I've been shocked and pleased they chose to keep the freeroll going as long as they did. If you aren't getting $2 worth of enjoyment out ot playing the game, then by all means stop playing. Based on the feedback we've been getting all season, my guess is that most don't feel that way.

Makes sense but I never saw any communication about the limited time. In fact, when it's advertised in the first section of the weekly Jumbotron I guess it's not too much of a stretch for a customer to make the assumption that it's for the year.

I never thought I was necessarily entitled to my $45 but am happy to spend it. FWIW, I also think it's a pretty cool contest(s) they run, website problems notwithstanding.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do they want $2.00 to enter the freeroll this week? I just logged in for the freeroll and it says "Entry Fee $2.00" No biggie, but it's no longer freeRoll.

Not sure why FanDuel chose this week to end the free entry into the freeroll, but that's their call to make. As I stated above, based on our conversations with FanDuel before the season started, the contest was only going to be free for a couple weeks to build interest.

Your CC is safe, I've put in $ before and managed to beat up on some unsuspecting non-Huddlers, real FanDuels, it's really fun.

This is the best endorsement of their other contests that I've ever seen. Well if Jumbo can win, well anyone can...

:wacko:

I got up to $80 before I played the "other" games.. the 5 or 10 teamers are pretty sweet where I have cashed each week in SOMETHING to stay around $100.. Now whoever hit the $500 payout from a few pages back.. SWEET DEAL there..

Just as a cautious person, I doubt I will deposit any since there are to many ponzi chances.. but to each his own..

and even when JUM beat they still paid me $5..lol

Edited by Mark5

I got up to $80 before I played the "other" games.. the 5 or 10 teamers are pretty sweet where I have cashed each week in SOMETHING to stay around $100.. Now whoever hit the $500 payout from a few pages back.. SWEET DEAL there..

Just as a cautious person, I doubt I will deposit any since there are to many ponzi chances.. but to each his own..

and even when JUM beat they still paid me $5..lol

Ssshhh

Weak sauce that they didn't finish out the year at least. Guess Jumbo was costing them a fortune :tup:

I thought about playing a real game the last few weeks and probably would have this week but I won't now on principle.

I thought the same thing until I finished second in the Free (2.00) roll this week for a smooth Hundy and did the same lineup (out of laziness and time constraint) and placed 1st in a 10 person for 45.00 placed 24th outta 1900 ppl and 22nd outta 2700 for a total of around 300.00 playing on the houses money. If not for Denarius Damn Moore I probably take down all 4 of them :wacko:

I thought the same thing until I finished second in the Free (2.00) roll this week for a smooth Hundy and did the same lineup (out of laziness and time constraint) and placed 1st in a 10 person for 45.00 placed 24th outta 1900 ppl and 22nd outta 2700 for a total of around 300.00 playing on the houses money. If not for Denarius Damn Moore I probably take down all 4 of them :wacko:

Damn Sunday Couch Potato, you and Do Work Son have had HUGE FanDuel weeks, that's good stuff. !!

Thats what I'm talking about Sunday !!! When one lineup does good I'm glad I entered a few more contest.. Last week was a suck week.. Drew donuts for only the second time all year.

Thats what I'm talking about Sunday !!! When one lineup does good I'm glad I entered a few more contest.. Last week was a suck week.. Drew donuts for only the second time all year.

Ya I am now playing multiple games with same lineup and doing about 3 different lineups...so maybe 4 contests for each lineup

I decided to look around at the contests they offer. Found a 5-man Thursday only game yesterday. $5 entry fee. I won it and now have another $22.50 to play with. I actually like what they do there. They basically keep 10% of the total pot.

You can play one on one (including playing private games against friends).

If any of you momo's want to draft a team against me for Sunday for $10....let's get it on.

Its so funny...I have finished 2nd and 3rd in two 50 man games that paid $9.00 for the top 50% finishers...

the times I try for the big money, epic fail...

Same thing for me. Got 5th out of 800 something, but it was in the freeroll that paid $10. If I had used the same lineup for my $2 entry team, payout was $200. Ouch.

Am I the only one having a problem getting into this game? When I click the link, http://spammerthehuddle?btag=a_795b_283c_ , in the Beat JUM each week and win cash link. It brings me to FanDuel and The Huddle contest but it's from Week 11. I cleared my temp internet files and all that jazz. Just wondering if it's just me.

contest is done

but on the bright side I placed 8th in a NFFC freeroll and got $80 (winner got an entry to next year's event). So I'll play a $5 this week so they don't ban me again