[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"The Huddle $500 Contest" at FanDuel

JUMbotron

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first time playing this week, I'm excited. Loading up on Saints this week with Brees,Sproles, and Thomas.

you do know this is a contest and we can't see other people's lineups for a reason?

I do somehow have $20 in my kitty

Is anyone else having problems with this site still? I can log in fine. I can see my history. I just can't get the home page to load, nor can I get the new Huddle game page to load. So basically I can do everything except play any games. :wacko:

you have to use JUMs link or the link in the email to get the free contests

You have to log-in using the 'Existing Users' link at bottom after you clicked my link. I bet you logged in at top right.

I never use jumbo's link from the email. You have to log in with the existing user link at the bottom of the page even if you are already logged in. This is the only way to create a lineup for the new week. After you have a lineup created, you can go back and see it or change it with just going to your account history.

Edited by MikesVikes

Finished 13th in week 8.. FU Sproles!!! and actually played two money games for the first time.. won 22.50 in a 5 teamer so I still turned a profit.. Now I just have to go get a PAYPAL account so I can cash in on 92.50 :wacko:

My account has been suspended pending an investigation.

:wacko:

I'm playing this one from one email address and "another website's" contest with a different email address. On the other game I have won $5 almost every week and keep with-drawing the money. The one account is still open. And I did you the same Paypal address for both...

Anyone else having a problem with trying to edit their team this week? Been trying to edit for two days now and can't get in. get to my team and wqhen I hit edit it just goes and goes and goes without connecting. and they want to me to play their other games, think not.

Anyone else having a problem with trying to edit their team this week? Been trying to edit for two days now and can't get in. get to my team and wqhen I hit edit it just goes and goes and goes without connecting. and they want to me to play their other games, think not.

I'm having the same problem. Locks up when I try to edit my team. I genuinely love the format but their website sucks donkey balls.

I'm 93rd and slipping.....

DoWorkSon looks like he's taking the $150 :tup: ...General Itals is up there too...but won't get any prize money to my knowledge ....

my plan to start Danny Ware at RB2 would have worked out perfectly if I started Rivers over Brady like I wanted but I was so sure that Brady would be throwing for a ton........which he didn't...:wacko:

I'm 93rd and slipping.....

DoWorkSon looks like he's taking the $150 :tup: ...General Itals is up there too...but won't get any prize money to my knowledge ....

my plan to start Danny Ware at RB2 would have worked out perfectly if I started Rivers over Brady like I wanted but I was so sure that Brady would be throwing for a ton........which he didn't...:wacko:

Best week of fantasy football I ever had so I had to share...I shattered the high score record in my local. 1st in the huddle fanduel for $150. I also played a $5 fanduel with 1169 entrants and finished in 2nd collecting another $500. :wacko:

Best week of fantasy football I ever had so I had to share...I shattered the high score record in my local. 1st in the huddle fanduel for $150. I also played a $5 fanduel with 1169 entrants and finished in 2nd collecting another $500. :tup:

:wacko:

Best week of fantasy football I ever had so I had to share...I shattered the high score record in my local. 1st in the huddle fanduel for $150. I also played a $5 fanduel with 1169 entrants and finished in 2nd collecting another $500. :wacko:

:tup:

very nice

Congrats! I finished 47th my best yet. I would taco myself if I could end up 1st one week

Good Lord that is how you DO IT :tup: