[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"The Huddle $500 Contest" at FanDuel

JUMbotron

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$30 in the bank so far. Love me some John Miller (and made a mental note to not follow his advice :tup: ).

Puddy, how did you collect $30 so far, I was 56th in Week 3 and you were 688th. Someone's exaggerating for effect.... :lol::wacko:

Just messin' with ya, good job!!!

Puddy, how did you collect $30 so far, I was 56th in Week 3 and you were 688th. Someone's exaggerating for effect.... :tup::wacko:

Just messin' with ya, good job!!!

I know. I only won 5 weeks but my account went from $5 to $15 in week 2. Probably some "Bank Error in My Favor".

puddy Wins: Losses: 6

Balance: $30.00

Edited by Puddy

I finally decided to give it a try this past week. Now i am confused. I just got 2 separate emails .One congratulated me for beating John and said my $5 was put into my account. The other said I didnt beat him and to try and play again. Which one is right? I only played one team.

what does your account say?

You get one email that says you didn't win because you placed out of the top ten (regardless of beating jumbo) and another one congratulating you for kicking his arse. Most of the time anyway. :wacko:

I took my money out today in case the market crashes. :tup:

Edited by MikesVikes

I finally decided to give it a try this past week. Now i am confused. I just got 2 separate emails .One congratulated me for beating John and said my $5 was put into my account. The other said I didnt beat him and to try and play again. Which one is right? I only played one team.

is there an extra $5 applied to your account?....If so, you are credited with the win...

Then I'm confused ... how can I have $35 in my account? That implies that I won all weeks ... and I assure you my week 3 performance wasn't that good.

You could have possibly won extra money by finishing in a good position. Beating JUM isn't the only way you can get money in the freeroll.

Is anyone else having problems with this site still? I can log in fine. I can see my history. I just can't get the home page to load, nor can I get the new Huddle game page to load. So basically I can do everything except play any games. :wacko: