[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"The Huddle $500 Contest" at FanDuel

JUMbotron

How come it's always so hard for me to find the next week's gmae entry? :wacko:

I wish that site had a search function. I have looked through my email and I can't find anything from fanduel about The Huddle Freeroll. Anyone have a link?

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How come it's always so hard for me to find the next week's gmae entry? :wacko:

I wish that site had a search function. I have looked through my email and I can't find anything from fanduel about The Huddle Freeroll. Anyone have a link?

I have had the same problem. I saw your name in the list, so you must have entered this week. I found if you use the link that Jumbotron posted on the front page and I click the existing user and log in again. It takes me to the huddle free roll. I also entered a couple others that cost a buck to enter, but after I entered them, I couldn't find the leagues to see how I was doing. Its a piss poor website. If they can't make a a decent website, can they properly manage all the money they are taking in? I will not give them a dime of my money...just the free ones I have won.

I have had the same problem. I saw your name in the list, so you must have entered this week. I found if you use the link that Jumbotron posted on the front page and I click the existing user and log in again. It takes me to the huddle free roll. I also entered a couple others that cost a buck to enter, but after I entered them, I couldn't find the leagues to see how I was doing. Its a piss poor website. If they can't make a a decent website, can they properly manage all the money they are taking in? I will not give them a dime of my money...just the free ones I have won.

Outshined and Savage Beatings, here's the link: http://partners.fanduel.com/processing/cli...btag=a_783b_283

It's the same one every week, it just redirects to the new game.

And Outshined, it's actually real easy to check your games and scores for them. Just click on "My Account" and all your games are listed there.

Really??? its not piss poor. You just have ZERO awareness. If you want to check games in progress you need to click on your account tab.

Really??? its not piss poor. You just have ZERO awareness. If you want to check games in progress you need to click on your account tab.

Ok "piss poor" may have been an over reaction. I'll just say it sucks - hows that. Eventually I found it there, but I didn't look there at 1st because "my account" usually means; name, password username etc. If you click on "how it works", no where does it tell you to click on "my account" to find the games you have played. I don't like anything about the website except for the gambling. Judging by other responses, I think most people agree with me.

Edited by Outshined

144th out of 447. Not bad, but still not where JUMbotron needs to be. :wacko:

I blew chunks this week and now I give a golf clap to JUM :tup:

Your articles are WAYYYYYY better than your picks !!! I really enjoy your take on things.. I was getting use to the $$s

I finally decided to give it a try this past week. Now i am confused. I just got 2 separate emails .One congratulated me for beating John and said my $5 was put into my account. The other said I didnt beat him and to try and play again. Which one is right? I only played one team.