[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kitna in at QB

Grits and Shins

Just picked up Kitna, just in case. He did pretty good last year when Romo went down. What a waste of a pick. I should have picked an "elite" QB in the 3rd round instead of Romo in the 7th. I thought I was getting a steal. Lessons learned!

Just picked up Kitna, just in case. He did pretty good last year when Romo went down. What a waste of a pick. I should have picked an "elite" QB in the 3rd round instead of Romo in the 7th. I thought I was getting a steal. Lessons learned!

Lucky that your league allows pickups like that today...

Lucky that your league allows pickups like that today...

Leagues with that rule are ridiculous.

Very lucky, we have had an open pick up policy forever in this leage. It kind of gives an edge for those that watch games obviously, but it also makes it so people stay active, watch the games, and play the game.

We eliminated that policy in our league years ago when we discovered that most of us have lives outside the NFL and we can't all be glued to the TV/computer all day Sunday.

Leagues with that rule are ridiculous.

Not when you have to pay $5 for a pickup! Adds up quick during the season. The winner gets all the "extra" money. Plus we have another rule that the team that scores the lowest points for the week puts $10 extra into the pot.

Not when you have to pay $5 for a pickup! Adds up quick during the season. The winner gets all the "extra" money. Plus we have another rule that the team that scores the lowest points for the week puts $10 extra into the pot.

My league charges transaction fees too ... $5 for the first one in a week, $6 for the second one in a week, $7 for the third one in a week etc. That doesn't change the fact that having waivers open 24/7 is silly.

We eliminated that policy in our league years ago when we discovered that most of us have lives outside the NFL and we can't all be glued to the TV/computer all day Sunday.

+1 not to mention you may not have games that other owners in other states do have

We've discussed changing the rule for this exact reason for the past 5 drafts (our league is about 17 years running now). But for some reason, it never gets changed. I've been screwed so many times over the years it kills me. BUT, I've done my fair share of screwing myself (did I just say that?). My motto in this leage is "cope and adapt".

By the way, any news on Romo besides possibly the shoulder?