[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

just heard metallicas

frenzal rhomb

I know its a cover but damn, I havent heard their version in years and it sounded good today - great October day in PA to roll down the car windows and crank that one up

Love Metallica but can't stand that song - actually turn the station as soon as it comes on.

Love Metallica but can't stand that song - actually turn the station as soon as it comes on.

Guess that makes sense, I grew out of loving metallica but enjoyed hearing them play someone elses tune - I dont know if its just that its 80 in October in PA or what - but it sounded good enough to post about it -

Guess that makes sense, I grew out of loving metallica but enjoyed hearing them play someone elses tune - I dont know if its just that its 80 in October in PA or what - but it sounded good enough to post about it -

If it gets to 90 here in Green Bay today I might even start liking Mr Roboto!!

If you like that, you should check out the stuff they did with the San Francisco Symphony. Crack open a hard cider and rock out to it!

O e of my favorite, if not my favorite, album of all time.

Heard lots of rumors of them doing a second album with the symphony but never came to fruition.

I'd actually like to see other groups do collaborations like that.

O e of my favorite, if not my favorite, album of all time.

Heard lots of rumors of them doing a second album with the symphony but never came to fruition.

I'd actually like to see other groups do collaborations like that.

Oh crap, I was being sarcastic. I grew up with Ride the Lightning, Master of Puppets, and Justice for All, so the later stuff kinda chaps my ass.

Oh crap, I was being sarcastic. I grew up with Ride the Lightning, Master of Puppets, and Justice for All, so the later stuff kinda chaps my ass.

:wacko:

Cranked Whiplash with my son on the way to his soccer match on Saturday and then he went ahead and hit the post twice with goal shots in the first 5 minutes. :tup:

He followed through on one later and almost hit it in....but it went wide....next week is Seek and Destroy.

He gets pumped ..cranked Pantera's Walk on the way to the soccer fields before he scored his teams first goal. :lol:

Edited by bushwacked

To each their own I guess. I really like One from that album... of course, I also really like it from Binge and Purge (I think that's what it is called, the live album from Mexico City).