[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboyz1

i_am_the_swammi

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of those nights. Total and complete domination. I see now why our d sucked so bad last year. James and brooking can't play line backer any more. Lee is the difference. Weird week NO beat by Stl, giants almost beat by Miami. And my beloved cowboys get pounded by the eagles. We had nothing tonight. Good night

Be back tomorrow for more punishment.

One of those nights. Total and complete domination. I see now why our d sucked so bad last year. James and brooking can't play line backer any more. Lee is the difference. Weird week NO beat by Stl, giants almost beat by Miami. And my beloved cowboys get pounded by the eagles. We had nothing tonight. Good night

Don't leave yet, they've just started their comeback.

In a few weeks they get to choose the game...it should get much better.

One game is pretty likely to be flexed out, that is Colts-Patriots which isn't appealing without Payton.

Doubt many others change, and even if this game could have been flexed no way would it have been.

Many match ups look great on paper and then suck. Others look like blowouts and then end up being good (ARI-BAL), or blow the other way (NO-STL). On any Sunday. Heck even the big NE-PIT battle was kind of ho-hum from what I hear (I was busy watching my Browns look more like an 0-6 team than 3-3 against the 49ers).

I have a feeling we're in for many more ugly NFL games this season.

Is it really that simplistic as just one of those nights? I'm thinking that professionals are supposed to be able to adapt and make things happen when all of their plans go awry. Do you wonder if Jason Garrett is the right guy for the job? It seems like he's great at preparation, but when whatever he prepared isn't working, he doesn't seem to be very good at making adjustments during the game. Thoughts?

Edited by electricrelish

Is it really that simplistic as just one of those nights? I'm thinking that professionals are supposed to be able to adapt and make things happen when all of their plans go awry. Do you wonder if Jason Garrett is the right guy for the job? It seems like he's great at preparation, but when whatever he prepared isn't working, he doesn't seem to be very good at making adjustments during the game. Thoughts?

As much as I wanted to pile on Cowboyz1, I held back....but him putting this Eagles win into the "Wierd Week" category along with the Rams upsetting the Saints and the Dolphins giving the Giants is a little weak. This wasn't "just one of those nights"...this was beat down in every aspect of the game.

I said it a few weeks back and it was premature. I said I felt the Eagles were gonna go on a run. This was probably the start of it. Not that beating Dallas is a big milestone but it is just in the air about Philly. I doubt anyone beats the Packers though as they seem to be in a class by themselves

As far as Dallas, You have to get up for this game and show better than getting your tits lit and barely throwing a punch. I love Dallas and that will never waiver but they are frustrating and confusing this year.

I like Ryan and the knowledge and fire that he brings but , as I always have said about his brother, I wish he would just shut the hell up.

Edited by whomper

As much as I wanted to pile on Cowboyz1, I held back....but him putting this Eagles win into the "Wierd Week" category along with the Rams upsetting the Saints and the Dolphins giving the Giants is a little weak. This wasn't "just one of those nights"...this was beat down in every aspect of the game.

Yeah but he didn't have one of his regular "this is how the Cowboys win this week threads", had he done that he'd deserve even more piling on.

Whomper,

I agree on Ryan, why do coaches trash talk the opposing team like that? I don't recall him doing it in Cleveland or maybe the media just ignored it (or made more of it in Dallas).