[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BS Santa Assembly

Atlanta Cracker

I will be putting together a 703 piece lego airport set tomorrow morning with my 4 and 5 year-olds... does that count?

Lego Death Star tomorrow with the 9 and 10 year olds. Good times will be had!

You two clearly bought those for yourselves. Don't try to kid a kidder.

Amazingly enough, the 5 year-old did the airport thing entirely by himself.

But now we are about to put together a 375 piece marble set that he can definitely not do by himself. Should be.... fun? :wacko: (Actually it will be fun, at least until the 20 month-old comes over and tries to destroy everything.)

Put together a small bike with training wheels for the grandson made in China. I'm pretty sure the 12-year old that designed and manufactured this put pee-pee in my Coke too.

Grandsons made in China are usually respectful, helpful, and slightly mischievious.

Built a cool Lego table for the kids on Christmas eve. Built Boba Fett's Slave-1 ship Christmas morning, finished building the cargo train yesterday but my 7 year old is determined to do the Millennium Falcon on his own, though I did help with some of the initial steps to get the base of the ship going.

I'd like to squash the knuckles of the little bassturd that somehow managed to invent a new way to attach the twistie tie things that attach toys to the boxes. This sadistic little twatlick somehow figured out how to twist the thing, THEN loop it and actually tie a knot with it. Holy crap, I about pulled a groin trying to turn that box around and hold it with my hind leg to get some leverage.

I'd like to squash the knuckles of the little bassturd that somehow managed to invent a new way to attach the twistie tie things that attach toys to the boxes. This sadistic little twatlick somehow figured out how to twist the thing, THEN loop it and actually tie a knot with it. Holy crap, I about pulled a groin trying to turn that box around and hold it with my hind leg to get some leverage.

Wire cutters. You can even pretend you are disarming a bomb. It is fun and way better than struggling with those things.

Yes Legos, The Republic Frigate , 1,000 piecer

You're gonna have to post a death star pic bext month when u finish building it, LoL

We are still on box 3 of 4 :wacko:

The gun is now attached, so we are having fun with the quote "Now witness the firepower of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL battle station! "

We purchased one of these for my daughter. No real issue putting it together...except on the back legs where the bar goes through the haunches there are these red plastic tubes to go over the steel bar. In the steel bar there are holes through which the bolts go in order to attach the supports. Well, these red plastic tubes were too long... So, it's one AM, I'm drunk, I have to go out in the freezing cold to my work bench grab a dovetail saw (that's what was available) and pretty much destroy the saw cutting through the 1/4" thick plastic walls of this 1" plastic tube. The best part was me trying for 5 minutes to clamp this round tube to the table top to keep it from moving while I was sawing it. I finally concluded that I could hold one end with one hand while sawing with the other, an idea that wasn't considered at first.