[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Niners/Giants Game Thread

Chargerz

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have decided I am rooting for SF because NYG fans are completely f*cking insufferable.

Most of the giants fans at the packer game last week were pretty nice. :wacko: the only douchebaags were wearing shockey or manning spamshirts.

The two guidos from long island in front of me during the game were cool as hell. They even bought a few rounds of beer.

Yahoo dot com has the headline - "Tom Brady's heroic play" - they are referring to the sneak - Heroic????? Give me a break.

How in the hell did it run down to the 2 minute warning when Frank Gore was tackled on the last play with close to 2 minutes and 50 seconds left?

The play clock doesn't run until the ball is set by the official... I'm sure big john will post the official rule... Because he's a robot and all.

Most of the giants fans at the packer game last week were pretty nice. :wacko: the only douchebaags were wearing shockey or manning spamshirts.

The two guidos from long island in front of me during the game were cool as hell. They even bought a few rounds of beer.

The season ticket holders that sold there tickets to Giants fans should have there tickets revoked, and the next people in line should get them. What a disgrace those people are.

The play clock doesn't run until the ball is set by the official... I'm sure big john will post the official rule... Because he's a robot and all.

It automatically sets at 40 seconds once the play is over.

If there is a stoppage (not the case here), it starts at 25 seconds.

Eh, just everyone thinking Manning is now a slam-dunk for the HoF....well, aside from the fact NY has gotta win 2 more games to win another SB with him as starter, and I still don't see him as a HoF caliber QB.

It automatically sets at 40 seconds once the play is over.

That's what I thought. The play was over with 2:47 seconds left and then the play clock froze at 10 seconds with the game clock going all the way down to the 2 minute warning. Effectively costing NY a timeout.

Edited by bushwacked

The season ticket holders that sold there tickets to Giants fans should have there tickets revoked, and the next people in line should get them. What a disgrace those people are.

:wacko: happens every year with these seats. Only time it was a problem was with vikIng fans where a fight almost broke out

Go figure

That's what I thought. The play was over with 2:47 seconds left and then the play clock froze at 10 seconds with the game clock going all the way down to the 2 minute warning. Effectively costing NY a timeout.

That was another big call against NY, that could have took 4 points off the board. I am glad to see NY score though, making San Fran pay for the ultra conservative play on their last offensive drive of the half.

:wacko: happens every year with these seats. Only time it was a problem was with vikIng fans where a fight almost broke out

Go figure

Giants cheers and chants were audible from the start of the game, in effect weakening home field for the Packers. Fair weather fans need to be removed and put fans that have been waiting for years, and damn sure wouldn't sell them to giants fans.

Edited by piratesownninjas

Giants cheers and chants were audible from the start of the game, in effect weakening home field for the Packers. Fair weather fans need to be removed and put fans that have been waiting for years, and damn sure wouldn't sell them to giants fans.

Glad to hear it happens in Green Bay too. It sickens me to see opposing fans at Colts playoff games as well.

Glad to hear it happens in Green Bay too. It sickens me to see opposing fans at Colts playoff games as well.

A few years ago I remember reading that the Patriots sent a notice to season ticket owners telling them that if they sold there tickets online that they could have said season tickets revoked the next year.

A few years ago I remember reading that the Patriots sent a notice to season ticket owners telling them that if they sold there tickets online that they could have said season tickets revoked the next year.

well, kinda...only if they were sold for a profit. While I am sure they want the stadium as full of home fans as possible, they can't do anything about selling tickets to opposing fans. its the scalping they are trying to prevent...no matter who the buyer is.

well, kinda...only if they were sold for a profit. While I am sure they want the stadium as full of home fans as possible, they can't do anything about selling tickets to opposing fans. its the scalping they are trying to prevent...no matter who the buyer is.

I will politely ignore this post, as I like my version with a few details missing more than yours.