[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NE vs NY

BeeR

It's SB so might as well get the thread started early for those not at a SB party (or sneaking away at one?).

Said it before say it again: on paper you could easily make a case either way but taint no freaking way NY beats NE twice in a SB and Manning is so due to suck/f up it's sick. But even if he doesn't f up major, IMO NE will prove they are without question the better team.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's SB so might as well get the thread started early for those not at a SB party (or sneaking away at one?).

Said it before say it again: on paper you could easily make a case either way but taint no freaking way NY beats NE twice in a SB and Manning is so due to suck/f up it's sick. But even if he doesn't f up major, IMO NE will prove they are without question the better team.

I'm so hoping to quote/reply to this post with the :wacko: gramlin in about 4 hours. . .

you have been playing this tune loudly and often the last few weeks ....if Giants win , get and use an alias for the message board

lol

No need. Cmon around in a few hours for your helpings of crow.

PS to NY fans, I am for them so try not to cry and spare us another round of the "why do you hate the Giants" whine. In fact me being for them is another reason they're done. Team I root for in SB has a pathetic winning clip.

Like they did in week 9 :wacko:

FWIW, the Pats could win and it wouldn't surprise me one bit...but with that said I don't think a team with a defense that ranked as poorly as the Pats did has ever won the Super Bowl...and even if they do find a way to win...saying they are without question the better team is stretching it to say the least...cause you know, "Any Given Sunday".

Who knew that the fat Kardashian singer could sing so well ? :wacko:

It couldnt be her. She is trolling the basketball games for her next sex-partner.

Like they did in week 9 :wacko:
Reg season does not equal the SB. And if anything all the more stronger the desire for NE to kick their butt.

I don't think a team with a defense that ranked as poorly as the Pats did has ever won the Super Bowl...

Rams and Colts come to mind - don't know the specific stat "rankings" but their Ds each year was not very good, in fact the Colts' rather bad most of the year. And I think numerous teams with only fair Ds have won numerous times recently, tho again don't have any stats handy.

mine was out completely and now is going in and out :wacko:

You arent missing much. Fill in your own comentary, and you will be fine.