[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NE vs NY

BeeR

Don't kill the messenger: it was obvious that the Giants players were told not to score a TD on that play.

Oh, I'm not. I just think Bradshaw did the right thing. Incredibly difficult for a RB to go against his instinct there. It looks like he tried, but instincts won!

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Clarence Hill said what many are probably thinking:

this is it...no tapes no titles..the giants win..eli manning has two titles and the mvp ...elite manning..no tapes no titles for the pats

is it tme to put an asterisk next the first three titles by pats...no tapes no titles

Pretty much only you, Keg, only you.

He will just say to serve up the crow like he did the last time the Giants beat the Pats

actually i think now , if you had't come to this conclusion previously, is that you can no longer take anything BeeR says about actual football seriously.

actually i think now , if you had't come to this conclusion previously, is that you can no longer take anything BeeR says about actual football seriously.

:wacko: winner, winner, chicken dinner :tup:

Edited by CaptainHook

It's SB so might as well get the thread started early for those not at a SB party (or sneaking away at one?).

Said it before say it again: on paper you could easily make a case either way but taint no freaking way NY beats NE twice in a SB and Manning is so due to suck/f up it's sick. But even if he doesn't f up major, IMO NE will prove they are without question the better team.

I'm so hoping to quote/reply to this post with the :wacko: gramlin in about 4 hours. . .

you have been playing this tune loudly and often the last few weeks ....if Giants win , get and use an alias for the message board

:tup:: @ beer ...ridiculous

Edited by isleseeya

Kudos to the Pats. They played hard and couldve rolled over easily after the Giants started strong. Pats D played much better then i expected.

Great win for the giants. What a huge clutch 4th quarter for Eli. I am so proud of that team.

Its not the same as 2007, but it feels awesome none the less!

If the Giants convert that 2 pt conversion at the end, I win the 4th quarter square in a Muto-sized pool. :wacko:

Was it just me, or was this game kinda "meh"? I mean, it was an exciting finish, but the game just never felt like it had a rhythm at all. Neither team was all that convincing, but the Giants always seem to be clutch when it matters.

If the Giants convert that 2 pt conversion at the end, I win the 4th quarter square in a Muto-sized pool. :tup:

Was it just me, or was this game kinda "meh"? I mean, it was an exciting finish, but the game just never felt like it had a rhythm at all. Neither team was all that convincing, but the Giants always seem to be clutch when it matters.

Yep the missed 2 pt. At the end cost me about 3 grand on an every score pool with the balance left going to the last box that's gonna sting for a while!

:wacko:

A win's a win and I'll take it, but yes, I agree with you. The TV heads kept saying that this game was just as good as SB42, but it def wasn't. Many times I thought "The Saints would have throttled either of these teams on anything better than an average day for them."

Yeah it's not like the Eagles almost made the playoffs or anything. :wacko: I didn't "scold" anyone, I disagreed and thought dismissing a team after 4 whole games was lame. But once again some of you just can't handle someone disagreeing with you. sniffle

Yes and it was ridiculous for me to expect a NE win. I guess the Vegas boys were ridiculous too. But anyway props to NY. NE did not show up nearly like I expected. PS hate to break it to you but as a Colt fan I am also delighted with this outcome, as I said I would be if it happened. But enjoy flinging the crow my way or whatever.

Edited by BeeR

If the Giants convert that 2 pt conversion at the end, I win the 4th quarter square in a Muto-sized pool. :wacko:

The game had all the elements that should have made it epic. We had passers running hot, and then cold, we had changes of leads and momentum, we had big plays, gutsy perfomances, heartrending drops, and late game heroics. Yet with all that, for some reason, the game did not grab me.

I bet if I were a Giants fan I would have found it compelling. Were I a Patriots fans I would have been on the edge of my seat. Me, I just sort of watched the hype fest.

Regardless of my mood during the game I say congratulations to the Giants. They gave their fans a great feeling I'm sure.

Yeah it's not like the Eagles almost made the playoffs or anything. :wacko: I didn't "scold" anyone, I disagreed and thought dismissing a team after 4 whole games was lame. But once again some of you just can't handle someone disagreeing with you. sniffle

Yes and it was ridiculous for me to expect a NE win. I guess the Vegas boys were ridiculous too. But anyway props to NY. NE did not show up nearly like I expected. PS hate to break it to you but as a Colt fan I am also delighted with this outcome, as I said I would be if it happened. But enjoy flinging the crow my way or whatever.

Let the back peddling and the lies begin.

You didn't predict a NE "win" you predicted a NE beat down. You said NY would get slaughtered, destroyed, killed, whatever. You made it seem like NE would be playing a bunch of 12 year old girls that couldn't compete with them and didn't even deserve to play on the same field as them and that’s why people around here are giving you a hard time.

You have clearly proven yourself to have no football sense and absolutely zero credibility.

PS: I find it really ironic that a guy that uses terms like crying and whining as often as you do is also the same guy that runs to his mommy to report other huddlers. You have a lot of growing up to do… good luck with that.