[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Curiosity regarding peoples' past decisions (content or regret)...

irish

Drug Use/Romantic Past  

66 members have voted

1. 1. How many drugs have you experimented with (at least tried once)?

• more than 5
    • more than 10
  2. 2. How many sexual partners have you had in your life?

• 1 (not likely but had to provide it as an option)
    • 2 - 5
    • 6 - 10
    • 11 - 20
    • 21 - 30
    • 31 - 40
    • 41 - 50
    • more than 50
    • over 100
    • can't remember
    • Puddy

These were topics that have come to my attention several times over recent weeks. I've had talks with a couple friends of mine at work, read an article just last week on the topics, heard the topics discussed on a radio show, was reading a book where there was mention of them and also read DMD talking about Randy Moss and him smoking Josh Gordon in the other forum that got me thinking again.

I'm not asking for disclosure of any sort rather just curious about peoples', fellow Huddlers, past experiences. During the radio show and in the article that I read, people felt that having over 15 partners makes someone very promiscuous, basically verbalized as a ho.

In regard to experimenting with drugs it seems as though many would at least give Josh Gordon a shot and a good percentage of them went beyond pot to LCD, shrooms, ecstacy, etc.

What say you? If you could do things all over again would you have more or less sexual partners and experiment with more or less drugs? How crucial were your parents/upbringing in general, in setting the stage for the decisions that you made? Were you raised in an uptight household or open-minded environment?

Sorry if this is offensive to anyone.

Edited by irish

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:wacko: There are a few here that never did drugs, so th poll needs adjustment

Thanks.

First question should specify legal/OTC/script vs. street drugs and whether alcohol counts.

Second question is missing an option for 41-49 sex partners, which is interesting given the median age of guys here. Is this even serious or like a practical joke?

First question should specify legal/OTC/script vs. street drugs and whether alcohol counts.

Second question is missing an option for 41-49 sex partners, which is interesting given the median age of guys here. Is this even serious or like a practical joke?

Serious. Like I said hearing so much about both topics made me think about it. So I figured, I'd throw something together on here. In regard to the drug question, I'm not talking about prescriptions and I'm not counting alcohol. More like, pot, LSD, ecstasy, shrooms, coke, heroin... illegal/street stuff.

"1 (not likely but had to provide it as an option)"

I have a friend that lost his virginity at about 22/23 years old. He married her. I feel bad for him.

Yeah, I guess the thought is, is that he missed out and short-changed himself on experiencing a variety of things. Do you still feel that way if he's happy in his life or do you still think he should've tried other things first anyhow? I guess the thought is, is that you learn more about yourself and what you like with more experiences in life. Yes?

Yeah, I guess the thought is, is that he missed out and short-changed himself on experiencing a variety of things. Do you still feel that way if he's happy in his life or do you still think he should've tried other things first anyhow? I guess the thought is, is that you learn more about yourself and what you like with more experiences in life. Yes?

Okay. So if I Oprahed 43 women, should I select 31-40, or more than 50?

Okay. So if I Oprahed 43 women, should I select 31-40, or more than 50?

You have an option now. Didn't want to leave you feeling any sort of rejection or lack of belonging. :wacko:

You have an option now. Didn't want to leave you feeling any sort of rejection or lack of belonging. :wacko:

That screwed up the votes, as the over 50 vote went to 41-50, and the 2 "Puddy"s went to "can't remember".

Edited by Big John

You actually made me think about it for the first time ever.

I had always felt that he doesn't know what else is out there which would really suck.

BUT, as it stands, he's happy with what he has and never will think 'she's good, but not as good as she could be.'

Okay...so a sex partner, does that mean vaginal only, or does it count if the girl brought me to climax with her hand or mouth? And does it count if money changes hands? What if it's a hooker or stripper who has sex with you because you got her high as opposed to paying cash?

Let's say a parent or spouse returns home and we have to stop before I reach climax, does that count?

Let's say your good friend is dating a girl who is kind of homely but she gives him money, drives you guys anywhere you want to go, and you both enjoy making fun of her behind her back. One day you're both drinking and he just insists that you nail her, literally won't take no for an answer. It ends up happening and she cries all night, both because she cheated and because he initiated it. Notch that?

What if you're 15 or 16, drinking peach schnapps and playing truth or dare and a girl blows you in front of everyone just to show off and not because she's into you?

Do cocaine, freebase and crack count as three separate drugs? What about a legal prescription drug that you obtained illegally from a pot dealer?

Okay...so a sex partner, does that mean vaginal only, or does it count if the girl brought me to climax with her hand or mouth? And does it count if money changes hands? What if it's a hooker or stripper who has sex with you because you got her high as opposed to paying cash?

Let's say a parent or spouse returns home and we have to stop before I reach climax, does that count?

Let's say your good friend is dating a girl who is kind of homely but she gives him money, drives you guys anywhere you want to go, and you both enjoy making fun of her behind her back. One day you're both drinking and he just insists that you nail her, literally won't take no for an answer. It ends up happening and she cries all night, both because she cheated and because he initiated it. Notch that?

What if you're 15 or 16, drinking peach schnapps and playing truth or dare and a girl blows you in front of everyone just to show off and not because she's into you?

Do cocaine, freebase and crack count as three separate drugs? What about a legal prescription drug that you obtained illegally from a pot dealer?

Christ, you got me all banged up now! It all counts! You have some sort of physical sexual experience with someone, count it. In regard to the drugs, many know better than me. If it's illegal or illegally obtained, count it.

:wacko::tup::lol: