[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Question about the Koran burning in Afghanistan

Savage Beatings

Given the obviously predictable insane and violent response to the story of the U.S. being responsible for burning Korans in Afghanistan, what I'd like to know is how this story got out, and why? This should never have been made public. Our boys are dying because this story got out.

It was probably witnessed by Afghans that work at the base.

It was...and it has been taken completely out of proportion by the scumbag muslims that look for any excuse to hurt Americans. Of course our muslim scumbag president apologized for the burning of these books while we have US soldiers dying because of the incident. Disgusting.

Of course our muslim scumbag president apologized for the burning of these books while we have US soldiers dying because of the incident. Disgusting.

Well, what the f*ck did you want him to do? Say oopsie, we made a mistake? Ignore it?

Your ire should be directed at the dumbasses who did it, apparently in view of muslims.

Well, what the f*ck did you want him to do? Say oopsie, we made a mistake? Ignore it?

Your ire should be directed at the dumbasses who did it, apparently in view of muslims.

My understanding is that the guys who did the burning thought it was all just trash pile - they had no idea what was in the pile they were burning. It was an honest mistake with a predictably irrational reaction.

It was...and it has been taken completely out of proportion by the scumbag muslims that look for any excuse to hurt Americans. Of course our muslim scumbag president apologized for the burning of these books while we have US soldiers dying because of the incident. Disgusting.

You respond much like the Afgans did. You are disgusting.

• Like 2

My understanding is that the guys who did the burning thought it was all just trash pile - they had no idea what was in the pile they were burning. It was an honest mistake with a predictably irrational reaction.

Well, the level of dumbassery is in question then.

You respond much like the Afgans did. You are disgusting.

Whatever....do you see the muslims apologizing to us? Nope. This scumbag has been apologizing since his first week in office to the bastards and it's time he stops. If I disgust you then so be it. It is time we start thinking about doing what's right for this country...not what the world and scumbag muslims want us to do. Eff em all. Frankly...same to you.

Whatever....do you see the muslims apologizing to us? Nope. This scumbag has been apologizing since his first week in office to the bastards and it's time he stops. If I disgust you then so be it. It is time we start thinking about doing what's right for this country...not what the world and scumbag muslims want us to do. Eff em all. Frankly...same to you.

I rest my case. Crawl back in your own little world.

First of all...get that piece of Athena president Avatar removed. Secondly, have you served?

What would they apologize for? You're going down a dangerous line of thinking when you equate all muslims to terrorists, or even the purely nationalist fighters that we arm in some cases to do just that. Most muslims aren't part of Al quada, terror group or oppressive dictatorship, but they can become fighters when "collateral damage" strikes their children, families and communities (just the level of fallout alone in Iraq is sickening enough); So to act like they're the ones who should be apologizing for what happens as a result of us outstaying our welcome in their countries is rather narrow-sighted.

That's not meant to be a terrorist apologist by any means, but too many don't seem to understand the concept of "blowback", that it's not "freedom" most of them hate, it's undoubtedly our violent interventions in the area. You notice the Taliban isn't fighting the Russians anymore, or aiding terrorists to blow up their buildings. "Russia's Vietam" helped bankrupt them with our aid to the Taliban, and they're about to do the same to us, with over $4 trillion, almost 30% of our national debt and counting spent over there, as we raise debt ceilings and flirt with default here.

It's a long time coming that Israel needs to learn to get along with their neighbors (I'm tired of us sticking up for Israel as they continue to violate international boundaries and statutes and muddying up the peace process just as much themselves), or they can deal with it on their own with the vast amount of military aid we've already provided them with. We should all be tired of putting debt on our kid's backs (and perhaps guns if they need another draft for WW3) to meddle and accomplish basically nothing but expensive destruction in non-declared unending wars against groups that don't pose a direct threat to this country. Strong defense is far different than what has come out of the oximoronic "war on terror", unless that's supposed to mean to fight terror with terror...

Edited by delusions of granduer
  • Like 1

It is time we start thinking about doing what's right for this country...not what the world and scumbag muslims want us to do. Eff em all. Frankly...same to you.

I forget the part where any of this happened in the United States.

I believe he served us chips and salsa at lunch today. Does that count?

In his eyes, probably. For those that havn't served and find it in there vocabulary to say a god damne thing about us...go Oprah youserves. And to the dumbAthenas that post a GW avatar? go Oprah youself in the ass.

First of all...get that piece of Athena president Avatar removed. Secondly, have you served?

Sorry Taz...the fact that I did not serve means nothing here. I must have missed where that gives you some special right. I appreciate that you did, but since I did not does not mean that I can not have pride in this country. Frankly, you demean your own honor with ridiculous comments like that. For Christ's sake...your beloved Obamer did not "serve". So I guess he should not be allowed to have an opinion.