[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

now Im getting paranoid

frenzal rhomb

Im sure it is just procedure. Since you were instrumental in putting it out, I think once they finish their protocol questions you will be free and clear with nothing to worry about

edit to add: If it goes on much longer than it should you should seek counsel but I doubt it gets to that

After reading the whole thread I have to say, it could have stopped after this, its really the best advice.

Its still just a couple days after the incident and the investigation is fresh. The other thing to consider is are different people asking you the questions or is it the same ones over and over. Have you made (and signed) a written statement? I'd think its normal as new investigators get involved (its arson now) they want to speak to the best witness they have.

After reading the whole thread I have to say, it could have stopped after this, its really the best advice.

Its still just a couple days after the incident and the investigation is fresh. The other thing to consider is are different people asking you the questions or is it the same ones over and over. Have you made (and signed) a written statement? I'd think its normal as new investigators get involved (its arson now) they want to speak to the best witness they have.

same guy - our local detective. Havenet heard from the state police and havent been contacted since the last call about 24 hours ago.