[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm convinced...

SEC=UGA

Obama was not born in Hawaii...

Ivan Zatkovich, of Tampa-based eComp Consultants,for example, analyzed the various layers in the PDF file released by the White House, and concluded: “The content clearly indicates that the document was knowingly and explicitly edited and modified before it was placed on the web.”The image that was released, described by the White House as “proof positive” of Obama’s Hawaiian birth:

Zatkovich, with 28 years experience in computer science and document management and for more than 10 years an expert witness providing testimony in federal court in both criminal and civil litigation, said the multiple PDF document layers are unusual.

“When a paper document is scanned on a scanner and saved as a PDF file it normally contains only a single layer of graphical information. The PDF that appears on the White House website however, contains multiple layers of graphic information. Multiple layers usually appear in a document like this when it is being edited or modified in some fashion.

“It is possible to take a single layer PDF and inadvertently create multiple layers, without changing the image in any fashion. But that does not appear to be the case here. The multiple layers in the PDF document are a result of changes made to the image,” his report said.

Among the various items that were separated into different layers include the main text, the mother’s occupation, the dates accepted, the stamp and signature of the state registrar and the time stamp of the state registrar:

The background layer – with all of the additional layers removed – essentially has the text removed except some random portions of signatures and a white border where the text appears on other layers:

Also, the main layer of text reveals most of the wording on the document, with strange exceptions such as the first part of Stanley Ann Dunham Obama’s signature. The main text layer has only “unham Obama.” Likewise, “Kenya” is spelled “enya” and “Barack” is spelled Ba ack.”

Secondly, Karl Denninger, the former of CEO of MCSNet, a Chicago networking and Internet company, said the presence of “kerning” in the text confirms manipulation.Denninger posted a series of reports online, including on YouTube, where he explains his concerns, which focus around the lettering as it appears on the document that reportedly is a photocopy on green “safety paper” of the original record in HawaiiHe explains that the type on the birth document show evidence of “kerning,” the squeezing of letters into a line so that they intrude into adjacent letter spaces. Kerning is routine since the advent of word processors and computers, but impossible with a typewriter.

This process, of course, requires that you know what the next letter is. With a computer this is pretty easy, since the computer can retroactively go back and adjust, and it also can typeset the current letter with the knowledge of what the previous one was,” he reported. “A typewriter, on the other hand, is a mechanical device. It does not know what the next letter is that you will type, nor does it know what the last letter was that you typed. It thus has a typeface that always leaves physical space between the boundary of each character.”

“To refute this point you must come up with a typewriter that contains a flux capacitor and thus is capable of accurately predicting the future,” he said. “This document has been assembled by somebody on a computer.”

Can the 9/11 "inside job" people redirect me to some links, I might be willing to jump on yer bandwagon, too.

If this is accurate (that the doc was heavily edited) why would they put this out? How unsophisticated do you have to be to not realize this is going to be caught?

Did you even bother with the links? The full explanation is right there: Hawaii made safety copies for Obama who in turn took them to DC, made more copies and began handing them out to members of the press. The doc this guy is supposedly working on is one of those copies.

And his flux capacitor joke is pure hypocrisy: they must have used that for the birth announcement in the Honolulu times back in 1964.

Did you even bother with the links? The full explanation is right there: Hawaii made safety copies for Obama who in turn took them to DC, made more copies and began handing them out to members of the press. The doc this guy is supposedly working on is one of those copies.

And his flux capacitor joke is pure hypocrisy: they must have used that for the birth announcement in the Honolulu times back in 1964.

Of course not!

If this is accurate (that the doc was heavily edited) why would they put this out? How unsophisticated do you have to be to not realize this is going to be caught?

What, it doesn't make sense to you that a man with virtually unlimited resources available to him with access to the finest computer experts gave his birth certificate to a high school kid so he could alter it with photoshop?

Retards.

The original document had his Mother listed as a Jackal, and his given name as Damien. The had to edit that out otherwise the conspiracy theorists would go nuts with the accusations.

These Jackals, can they rid me of my rabbit problem? :thinking:

And his flux capacitor joke is pure hypocrisy:

:hscratch:

Now I'm no birther, but I think I remember recently where Obama's lawyers got the document not admissable as evidence or something like that, by basically admitting that it was fake, and thus not evidence of anything :wacko:

But I can think of 100 better reasons why Obama and most of the other politicians on Capital Hill should be thrown out on their asses...

Wow, the lunacy continues. Anybody who believes this, and doesn't think the Republicans would have done everything they can to expose this cover up before the 2008 elections doesn't understand politics in this country. (Or you believe in a giant conspiracy by the media to protect Obama, and that the Rs are pretty dumb.)

yup. too bad ron paul can't get elected. I'm actually not very knowledgeable about Paul, but I suspect that he'd be a lot better than Obama or Romney.

Voting for Obamney is like being up to your ears in debt, and then taking your kids' college funds to go buy more CHIPS AHOY!.

We can either start weening ourselves off of foreign intervention and domestic spending, or pretty soon we're not going to have a choice. I for one would rather us be able to do that on our own terms and deal with the consequences, then be forced to deal with the consequences or pass it on to our children if we don't.

It's seriously unfathomable to me that they can't even propose a balanced budget, let alone a surplus to even pay the massive interests on our trillions in debt, for at least another 25 years.... And that's talking about a plan from a guy from the party that's supposed to be about fiscal conservatism. Romney's plans only add billions, so I guess the Paul Ryan plan looks just great by comparison.

It's just baffling to me that everyone, including the people who are supposed to represent us, just want to put their heads in the sand and pretend like our standard of living and interventions are somehow sustainable, yet they continue to act like they can just spend more and more on top of it all. If a credit card company let debtors carry on like this, we'd call it predatory lending.

Edited by delusions of granduer
  • Like 1

:hscratch:

Now I'm no birther, but I think I remember recently where Obama's lawyers got the document not admissable as evidence or something like that, by basically admitting that it was fake, and thus not evidence of anything :wacko:

But I can think of 100 better reasons why Obama and most of the other politicians on Capital Hill should be thrown out on their asses...

do tell, link?

Voting for Obamney is like being up to your ears in debt, and then taking your kids' college funds to go buy more CHIPS AHOY!.

Recently watched a good doc on the Netflix called Ethos. Despite that it was narrated by Woody Harrelson and went off on some wild tangents, there was a core truth that made a lot of sense -- that basically we all swallow whatever the media feeds us, and they feed us what is in their own interest, which obviously is to make money. They present the two parties as being so different but they are actually the same on a vast array of issues, and the public is not given a true "choice". Any candidate who would change the status quo in any substantive way is not going to get any traction via the usual channels, thus they can never garner enough votes.

So, get used to the hugh and increasing national debt and massive spending, it's not going anywhere regardless of who we elect.

• Like 1

Obama was not born in Hawaii...

Can the 9/11 "inside job" people redirect me to some links, I might be willing to jump on yer bandwagon, too.

I'll try to find something with some spooky music....I think the theme to the movie A Reqium For A Dream is quite popular and will have you in the grips of terror while watching...it is very compelling...

oh and as much as I like Ron Paul and he always speaks sensibly...

If you have ever been robbed by a black teen aged-male, you now how unbelievably fleet footed they can be ...Given the inefficiencies of what D.C. laughingly calls the `criminal justice system,' I think we can safely assume that 95 percent of the black males in that city are semi-criminal or entirely criminal

You can't get more sensible than that! :usa:

Yea, that's kind of the bad thing with Ron Paul. There are times when he seems like the only reasonable voice in the crowd on serious subjects. But he just can't f-ing help himself when it comes to some of the more looney chit. It's good he has influenced some discussions the way he has, but he also hurts his own cause with the weirdo tangents.

Fox put together a really informative video about Obama's first term. :tup:

Man, check out my post on BW was right part Deux... Lazy ass, non-SEC thread reading jackhole.