[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Magizines or Cheet sheats

dj80d

I have been on this site for probably 15 years. I still reference other sites but rarely. I am not a guy that makes his own cheat sheets. I look at thehuddles differences after the first 2 rounds from other sites and make mental notes of who I think will be drafted too early/late in comparison.

When it comes to draft time I print out DMD's cheat sheets and take them to my draft. EVERY TIME.

I don't follow these exactly, that would take all of the fun out of it, but when I question any of my choices I realize that these guys put a heck of a lot more time into it then I do and tend to default to their choices.

Conclusion: After all the years I've been playing, I probably don't need thehuddle, but I still opt for paying each year. I suggest making the investment.

When it comes to draft time I print out DMD's cheat sheets and take them to my draft. EVERY TIME.

When my drafts come up, I just take DMD with me to them.

When my drafts come up, I just take DMD with me to them.

When I renewed my membership didn't see that option!

Next thing you'll tell me is that he brings you a set of tube socks to wear at the draft.

When I renewed my membership didn't see that option!

Next thing you'll tell me is that he brings you a set of tube socks to wear at the draft.

yeah but you can't wear anything but the tube socks :unsure:

Were you trying to say,"Straight cash Homey!" Oh and I couldn't agree more. I love when guys show up with magazines. I actually buy some magazines myself and leave them on a table a draft with the hope that some of the guys come in and use them. Works every time.

Sounds like what my buddy does every year and he is the shadiest cheating SNICKERSer I know.... :thinking:

Oh and to the OP magazines are for pussies don't be a MARSHMELLOW

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

What's that cost? And does he use the Huddle Cheat sheets or his own special ones? ;)

I thought everyone got this deal and he uses his special ones.

yeah but you can't wear anything but the tube socks :unsure:

vomit.

Sounds like what my buddy does every year and he is the shadiest cheating SNICKERSer I know.... :thinking:

Oh and to the OP magazines are for pussies don't be a MARSHMELLOW

Cheaters suck, people who like to have some fun and make a good joke of it, make for a good time. Sorry your buddy sucks.

where are the IDP cheat sheets around here

Certainly not free, but if you go to the front page and click on 2012 Draft kit it will show you all of the stuff you will get if you join

Gave up on magazines years ago. Between Rhino/TS's spreadsheet and the Huddle Rankings, I am set. I just pray that no other owners in my league ever discover The Huddle or I am toast.

Never win a championship and then get drunk afterwards with the rest of the league. I think I shot myself in the foot last season.

The Huddles rankings usually seem to be pretty solid. I do get a specific fantasy magazine every year as well though, since I like having different perspectives on players. With all of the information out there, I adjust the rankings to what I feel is right and go with those.. as far as at the draft, I either use a tablet or laptop and so I generally have websites or spreadsheets at the ready for ranking purposes.