[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone Starting Freeman This Week?

Easy n Dirty

I hope one of my opponents does this. :wink:

Why, do you think Peyton would score a lot more than Freeman this week? Just checked a few things here at the huddle (start bench and projections), both are about the same. While Manning may be much better, he's also facing a much stronger defense that has a lot left to play for (and Ray Lewis is possibly back) compared to the Saints who let almost every team score at will.

Why, do you think Peyton would score a lot more than Freeman this week? Just checked a few things here at the huddle (start bench and projections), both are about the same. While Manning may be much better, he's also facing a much stronger defense that has a lot left to play for (and Ray Lewis is possibly back) compared to the Saints who let almost every team score at will.

Actually, the Saints D has played better of late, while Freeman hasn't topped 265 yards passing since week 7, although he has thrown for multiple scores in all but 1 game since week 6. I'm leery of "shootout" games anyway, especially against Division rivals.

Peyton should be on his game this week vs. a weakened Ravens secondary, and hopefully tops 300 yds plus 2-3 scores, as I'm not sure how well Moreno/Hillman will do against the Ravens' D, depending on the availability of Ray Lewis, Terrell Suggs, and Jameel McClain of course.

ETA: Also like that the Broncos have had 10 days to prepare for the Ravens, and Peyton is 8-0 (4-0 @ Bal) vs. BAL since 2002.

JMHO

Edited by Rileyrott

I'll be starting him over Romo. I like the matchup, although I liked his matchup vs. the Eagles last week too. Although Freeman threw a couple of TDs, the yardage was down. I watched part of the game and I thought he missed on alot of throws and open receivers. As I look back on the stats (14/34 for 189 yds and 2 TDs), this confirms that he had a number of incompletions. Hopefully, Freeman improves on his accuracy this week. He'll need to put up some good nos. to keep up with the Saints in the dome.

I am doing the same, he still outscored Romo last week.

I posted this topic because I was thinking about starting Freeman over Brady - Brady has been great but draws a tough assignment this week with the 49ers.

Ended up talking myself off the ledge and have decided to stick with Brady - was worth thinking about IMO because Freeman's matchup is that good, but Saints are marginally better at home and Brady and Pats seem to excel in nationally televised games, esp. when they themselves are at home.

EDIT - sh*t, just saw 80% chance of rain in New England tonight, I'm back on the fence.

Edited by Easy n Dirty

I posted this topic because I was thinking about starting Freeman over Brady - Brady has been great but draws a tough assignment this week with the 49ers.

I would start Brady over Freeman even if he played wearing divers boots and up to his chest in molasses. This seems to me to be a classic case of second guessing, something I am all too familiar with.

• Like 1

Ouch to those who start Freeman. :wedgie:

I'm glad I stuck with Matt Ryan.

NOS defense has played better the last 4 weeks, but I did not expect TB to come out this flat.

I was expecting a shoot out at least! :shrug:

Got to be joking me.

+1

Very favorable matchup vs a team he has had good success against in his career (including his best game this season) and he just chits the bed. To compound the sick feeling I have right now, Matt Ryan had a very nice game (on my bench) but very little of it went to Roddy White whom I had started in another league. The cherry on top of this misery sunday is my opponent normally plays RG3 with Cutler as backup. With Griffen out and Cutler dinged, he picked up (and started) Sam friggin Bradford. 32 points in our scoring. Unbelievable :angry:

I sat Rodgers for this shiat. :bag:

This is why I don't post on the advice forums. If you see me there, immediately put me on ignore. I'm a fantasy football idiot.

You can't honestly sit Rodgers for Freeman, E V A R.. don't over analyze things