[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Eagles are getting rolled . . .

CaptainHook

Andy Reid? :out:

ahaha no way.....he takes a group of quality talent and pushes them to the next level....and then eventually ruins it when he officially brings in players that he likes......I mean look at Alex Smith who is a game manager....he doesn't do anything to make them lose but I would like to see how he does playing from behind...

and don't get me wrong...I like the Chiefs and root for Andy....but I know how he does business and the Chiefs were already a talented team when healthy but had poor coaching....he helps the Chiefs realize their talent....beyond that, I don't know what to make of this team yet...

I couldn't have said it any better. Reid is a very good coach and gets the most out of his players. He tends to get predictable though after a while. The main problem is when he starts making the personnel decisions and brings in his own guys. That being said, I am rooting for the Chiefs too.

Normally I would be grinning from ear to ear but we're up next and the way Manning is playing, we may just have to line the field with Fire Extinguishers to put out our secondary.

I will say though, Chip Kelly's schemes look like a college squad. Reminds me of the Lou Holtz experiment. The only thing missing is a Philly fight song.

Eagles Eagles fight fight fight,

Eagles Eagles Let's take Flight.

Eagles Eagles UP UP UP away,

Take the ball and score today,

Eagles Eagles hip hip hurray

Kelly's heroes here to stay

Eagles Eagles watch us go

We are the Eagles O O 1 and 3.

Edited by Cowboyz1