[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reuben Randle...

Grogansghost

There's been a lot of interest in him after his last two games and the Nicks trade rumors.

Just wondering - what do people see his value as this year if Nicks doesn't get traded? I haven't seen much of the Giants this year - so just wondering how he's looked and what people think about his chances.

In recent years, it always seems like there ends up being value with the Giants WR3.

nicks has never been someone you could depend on consistently with the injury issues he's had. randle was great in college and is a rising star, just now getting more of an opportunity.

Little value while Cruz and Nicks are in front of him. He will have a good game here or there but nothing you can count on.

Yep. He'll have some nice ones, better than most #3 WR's, but he'll also have your traditional #3 WR stinkers. His biggest value is as a handcuff against of the the starters getting hurt - was it 2V that used to used the Matchlight term in his column?

• Like 1

Honestly, I expect Cruz to continue to lead in targets, but from week to week any of the 3 can have nice numbers, as the Giants will be playing catch-up a lot. I see no reason why the Giants wouldn't want to bring him to a more prominant role being as how they are likely to say bye-bye to Nicks after the season. With the season basically blown, I would think Randle may get more play than he would otherwise.

I think Randle is going to put up WR3 numbers the rest of the way, with the potential for more if circumstances change.

I too like what I've seen from randle. While nicks is the bigger name, I think randle will fill in more than nicely for him when nicks goes elsewhere. Eli and randle seem to be on the same page as well (when Eli isn't throwing a duck across his body directly to the defense)

Nicks is as good as gone - either via trade or free agency next year. There is no way the Giants shell out big bucks for Cruz and Nicks. Randle will be a starter next year for sure, this season if Nicks is traded (or gets hurt).

Yep. He'll have some nice ones, better than most #3 WR's, but he'll also have your traditional #3 WR stinkers. His biggest value is as a handcuff against of the the starters getting hurt - was it 2V that used to used the Matchlight term in his column?

The truth stated here.

Need is a catalyst to hope. I picked him up off waivers because I NEED help at WR. I really HOPE Randle blossoms into a viable option and that Nicks just goes way.

tempted to run him this week against the Queens AWFUL secondary...and thinking of benching Fitz against Sherman...

Hopefully you sat fitz...and I think that was an easy decision to make which is always easier to say in hindsight but this is also coming from someone who managed to move fitz a little over a week ago...my decision is much more difficult ..allen, randle and t williams. ..when I look back in hindsight I will likely find myself saying that "I should have known better" but this is where the over thinking comes into play..