[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ellington injury?

Flip_Side

FWIW, if anybody is interested...

His injury is called peroneus longus tendon and it lies behind the peroneus brevis tendon.

http://www.methodist...tendon-problems

Nonsurgical Treatment

Initial treatments may involve resting and protecting the sore tendons. You may need to immobilize your foot and lower leg in a a short-leg walking boot for two to four weeks. In less severe cases, you may use a stirrup ankle brace, arch support, or lateral heel wedge to take tension off the sore tendons.

And if surgery is required... (knock on wood)

After Surgery

Patients are usually placed in a short-leg cast for four to six weeks after surgery. A special walking boot is worn for another four weeks. Patients usually take part in formal physical therapy once the cast is removed. Rehabilitation after surgery can be a slow process. You will probably need to attend therapy sessions for one to two months, and you should expect full recovery to take up to four months.

Anyone have any other news besides him being active? How many touches he'll get etc? I started Dwyer

Cardinals running back Andre Ellington is active for Monday Night Football against the Chargers despite a foot injury some had described as significant. Ellington tested his foot in a pregame workout and was deemed good to go.

He's not expected to carry a full workload. Running backs Jonathan Dwyer and Stepfan Taylor also should get some playing time.

from CBS

It would take some balls to start him. I'd lean Dwyer.

My pants are often quite snug down there.

It would take some balls to start him. I'd lean Dwyer.

I've been married too long and don't have any left. I benched him for Ingram (which turned out to be kind of like your wife getting all hot and bothered from watching Sex in the City and initiating sex for once).

• Like 1

Ellington almost took the swing pass to the house. He looks fine out there lol

Completely agreed. Crazy stuff how just 2 days ago it was reported that he could miss extended time.

Completely agreed. Crazy stuff how just 2 days ago it was reported that he could miss extended time.

Yep. Mike Jurecki is taking a lot of flak on Twitter. I picked up Dwyer and dropped Wheaton to do it. Oh well - I guess if I look on the bright side at least I lost and I have a high waiver priority..

Yep. Mike Jurecki is taking a lot of flak on Twitter. I picked up Dwyer and dropped Wheaton to do it. Oh well - I guess if I look on the bright side at least I lost and I have a high waiver priority..

Ouch! That has to hurt. Wheaton looks like he is going to have a better than average season.

• Like 1

ellington looks fine to me....the cardinals offense just doesnt look good

terrible call on the 2 pt conversion and floyd just didnt block anyone

Cards were supposed to have a revamped and much better o-line. Maybe I'm drunk, but I don't think SD's D-line scares a lot of people - but they're getting a lot of pressure on Palmer.

I know we aren't supposed to give advice here, but if you have Julio don't drop him to get Forsett! lol

• Like 1