[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Annual where do you view live box scores?

DMD

I used to use NFL.com before they made it ridiculously complex and less useful. Then I used CBS Sportsline for a decent basic live "game tracker" but I see they too have gone fancier this year so you cannot just see the stats and score summary at the same time.

Off to look elsewhere...

I used the CBS scoreboard for years as well, and dislike the useless extra bells/whistles/graphics added this season. Seems like at the moment the MSNBC website is the most simple and straightforward "a scoreboard is a scoreboard is a scoreboard" plain old option that I've found out there. I still may use CBS at the same time since they do have the play-by-play for every game in progress, and try NBC for pure game-total stats/box scores that are easy to read & don't take forever to load.

Edited by ts

I used

I used to use NFL.com before they made it ridiculously complex and less useful. Then I used CBS Sportsline for a decent basic live "game tracker" but I see they too have gone fancier this year so you cannot just see the stats and score summary at the same time.

Off to look elsewhere...

Did you try fantasydata.com? http://fantasydata.com/nfl-stats/scores.aspx

This is the one area I really give credit to yahoo. Their stat tracker is really good IMO.

This. Yahoo has a great live scoring format, not a bunch of bs, and seems really quick to update. I have both my locals on this site and can easily bounce back and forth between them as well as check on any live game very easily.

I've used CBS for years. This upgrade is a major downgrade. Do they have a button you can push to get the old setup? Why do companies feel the need to make their pages more complex and less user-friendly? CBS has also made several upgrades to their fantasy site over the last few years that have been downgrades.

This.

I've used CBS gametracker for years, but their new format is pretty awful. I looked around at a few other sites and didn't find any I liked so I ended up throwing together a small chrome extension to modify the look of the CBS site. It's better but still not as good as it was with the previous format.

I don't bother viewing box scores on the computer anymore. I use an app called "TheScore". (Formerly ScoreMobile)

Easy to see all scores and scoring plays and one tap to get all player stats.

By far the best I have used over the past 3-4 years.

Have it on my ipad and my droid phone