[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Your Week 1 Winning Story

Cowboyz1

Went 4 of 5 in my leagues. In one I was down going into Monday night with Rashad Jennings going for me while my opponent and arch rival, had Novak. Up until the second half Jennings had done nothing but then plunged in for a 2 yard score and in the waning minutes of the game received two swing passes back to back to give me a 10 point lead. Novak kicks an early field goal then I got really nervous.

Then the improbable happened. Rivers on 3rd down, already in LONG field goal range, muffs the snap putting them out of range, no field goal. Had he of kicked a 39+ field goal I could have lost.

Won by 4. Oh Yeah! 1-0 feels good......... :tup:

Edited by Cowboyz1

Sunday Night - I needed my QB Peyton to throw TDs to anyone but Julius Thomas. We know how that ended....Things we're not looking good heading into Monday night as I was down eight with my M.Floyd vs his L.Fitz.

In our PPR league, I needed Larry Fitz to have limited catches and no TDs last night while MFloyd went off for a good game.

I got real lucky

Entered MNF game down by 9 points (which is something like 4-50 for WR). Opponent had Victor Cruz and I had Golden tate. Tate did just enough and Cruz just little enough for me to squeak by. I had Tate on my team last year and it was uncanny how he would suck every game I started him and do well when I benched him. A late decision to put him in for Shorts also helped.

Domination that I'm hoping continues. High score thanks to a lineup of luck Murray vereen calvin antonio brown Olsen and Michael Floyd. Opponent had an outside chance last night w my calvin and floyd vs his cruz and cards d. Those worries were gone very early on thanks to megatron.

In my 10-team local, (sig team) I handily won by 45 points. I'm feeling really good about that league right now, I just need to find a TE and I'll be set. My other leagues did not fare so well. In my 16-team BoTH league, despite solid games by Johnson, Brees, and Marshall, the collective turd dropped by Fitz, Watkins, Matthews, and Ebron was way too big. That team definitely needs some help.

Was down 5.2 going into Monday night. I had a big decision to make in J Bell or R Jennings. Went for the upside and Jennings outperformed Bell by 7 points. I was up 14.4 going into game 2 where my opponent still had R Matthews to play. Matthews got 14 points.

10 team ppr double w/l league.....

my first 3 picks were lacy, dez and ellington......so of course i got squat from lacy and dez...had to sit ellington because of his status......my backups are ingram, moreno and hyde.......i played ingram.....got lucky there

my oppnents top 3 guys were forte, peyton and arian foster.....which he got good production from....but my andrew luck outplayed peyton miraculously....it was not looking good at halftime

my receivers killed it....other than dez....played patterson, roddy and flexed mike wallace....also had kelvin benjamin on the bench

my kicker made 4xps and missed his only fg attempt(dawson) and my defense scored -1 pt.(st louis)..leaving me with a total of 3 pts from my kicker and defense......and somehow i still managed 2 wins

i will be working the waiver wire this week to solve that problem on defense that i believe is not a good situation right now....and there are some decent options as most in this league are into hoarding rbs/wrs