[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PLEASE HELP ** Alshon Jeffery TONIGHT

InTomWeTrust

Im down by 17 Points in ESPN Standard Scoring and I have

Chris Johnson starting in my Flex

Alshon in my WR 2

If Alshon doesnt play im DONE Because I never got insurance yesterday with Santonio Holmes and will have to drop him for him to win this week.

Yahoo PPR League SAME THING I have Alshon Jeffrey and Im down right now 111-104

I need 7 points from Alshon in that one...

AM I FINiSHED?? Am i gonna have to cut Jeffrey and get Holmes just to potentially win this WEEK??

Worste PART ABOUT It... im 1-1 right now in both leagues. So getting a win this week is CRUCIAL.

Please advise

As do I. Huge Bear / Jeffery fan but good lord I want some of what dude is tokin'.

Say what you want when Jeffrey is healthy I have NEVER Seen anyone make the catches he makes.. Yes Julio and Aj make good grabs.. But Alshon makes these crazy acrobatic Grabs that Marshall definetely cant make.. Alshon to me can go up against and defender and make one of those catches...

Marshall is better when it comes to RAC and getting 10 yards and his hands are good, but Alshon reminds me of a young Randy Moss

Alshon is the Closest thing to Randy Moss IMO, if he can stay healthy he will be the best

Say what you want when Jeffrey is healthy I have NEVER Seen anyone make the catches he makes.. Yes Julio and Aj make good grabs.. But Alshon makes these crazy acrobatic Grabs that Marshall definetely cant make.. Alshon to me can go up against and defender and make one of those catches...

Marshall is better when it comes to RAC and getting 10 yards and his hands are good, but Alshon reminds me of a young Randy Moss

Alshon is the Closest thing to Randy Moss IMO, if he can stay healthy he will be the best

Dude, if you're so high on the kid, why are you flipping out? He's playing, so he should easily put up 30 points right?

• Like 1

Dude, if you're so high on the kid, why are you flipping out? He's playing, so he should easily put up 30 points right?

Because hes Hobbling and I dont know how much hes gonna play and that game is obviously a trap for people backing bears. Also they may activate him for game and take him out after 1 quarter because of him hobbling

Because hes Hobbling and I dont know how much hes gonna play and that game is obviously a trap for people backing bears. Also they may activate him for game and take him out after 1 quarter because of him hobbling

Is he any more hobbled than last Sunday? They played him the whole game last week despite his injury, so if he hasn't re-aggravated it I can't imagine them pulling him out.

OMG ... THIS IS SUCH A CRITICAL DECISION ... QUICK EVERYBODY GATHER ROUND AND LETS DISCUSS!!!!

Not just that, we all must give him our opinion on what percentage chance he had of winning. Like our guesses/estimates will have an impact on the actual results.

Sorry to bump this stupid thread, but what is with all the morons coming out of the woodwork with thise dumb threads. Your line-up is set, you apparently have no options, so just watch the game (or don't) and stop with the freaking out.