[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thursday Night Football

Shorttynaz

If the Vikes are going to have a chance, they better get McKinnon involved. Asiata isn't going to cut it.

Someone's a McKinnon owner.. :)

And it doesn't help that it's raining - and he's on a team with a bad QB - Green Bay is bringing 8-up.

Edited by Shorttynaz

Lacy is gonna get himself hurt if he keeps dropping his head like that... And I thought the NFL did something about that. T-Rich did that his first year in the league, and was pretty damn successful doing it. He had to change the way he ran cause he's not allowed to drop his head anymore - and he's sucked ever since.

Edited by Shorttynaz

I really hope Lacy ends up with a monster game so I can sell high. The holes he is running through are freakin' HUGH. I still don't necessarily see anything too special about how he is running. But the blocking is making him look excellent.

I am hoping that for Patterson.....Just one monster game and he is off my roster!!!!

Lacy had the first two series, then Starks, then Lacy, then Starks. A 60-40 split (or near that) if they do get to 40 carries is still healthy for Lacy. I'll bet they don't exceed 35 carries though. I'll bet Lacy gets about 18-20 carries, Starks maybe 13-15.

Packers D was available in three of four leagues and I slept on the pick up. How the hell did I miss that. Ponder starting, Green Bay at home. Proving to be a record night for GB's D. Bad miss. REally bad miss. :doh:

Edited by Cowboyz1

So far, Thursday night football has netted us:

Week 1 - 20 point win for Seahawks

Week 2 - 20 point win for Ravens

Week 3 - 42 point blowout win for Falcons

Week 4 - 31 point blowout win for Redskins

Week 5 - 28 point lead for GB before halftime

Sooner or later we need a competitive game on a Thursday, no? What a waste when the game isn't competitive going into the 4th quarter. Out of curiosity, I checked last year's scores, and more than half of the Thursday games were one score differences. I think we're due.

Crazy as it sounds, as a Lacy owner I really was never that worried about him despite the rough start because I knew the schedule would get better...until tonight. I mean when the dude goes for 60 on 4 carries on the first drive and then gets TWO MORE CARRIES THE WHOLE 1ST HALF we have issues.

This is why NFL coaches are funny. Last week Starks NEVER sees the field. This week Lacy FINALLY has it going and goes off to start....and you put Starks in the next series and every other series pretty much.

All you can do is smile, and now I am very concerned about Lacy.

The fact that they were still passing on 2nd and 3rd down while up 28-0 would make me uneasy as a Lacy owner. I didn't get to the game until late 1st quarter and missed his big runs...the runs I did see were less than impressive; I would even say they looked passive and timid. And then Starks showed up

Packers D was available in three of four leagues and I slept on the pick up. How the hell did I miss that. Ponder starting, Green Bay at home. Proving to be a record night for GB's D. Bad miss. REally bad miss. :doh:

Same here. :bash:

The fact that they were still passing on 2nd and 3rd down while up 28-0 would make me uneasy as a Lacy owner. I didn't get to the game until late 1st quarter and missed his big runs...the runs I did see were less than impressive; I would even say they looked passive and timid. And then Starks showed up

The runs you did see? So you saw two runs? Because that is all he had after his great first drive...TWO.

minnesota just needs to run, pack isn't stopping runs for less than 4-5 yards. forget this ponder passing BS. with that said chase ford looks like a stud in the making. I've heard him compared (physically) to his fellow U alum Graham...

Edited by WildTurkey

The runs you did see? So you saw two runs? Because that is all he had after his great first drive...TWO.

I didn't count, but he didn't hit the hole with any conviction...this new TD run, completely different energy. Much better

I really hope Lacy ends up with a monster game so I can sell high. The holes he is running through are freakin' HUGH. I still don't necessarily see anything too special about how he is running. But the blocking is making him look excellent.

Might want to hang on to Lacy....looks like he is finally over his concussion! :clap: