[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need tonight? ( 10 / 6 edition )

Papa Deuce

Yahoo says I have a 5% chance of winning or 1/20.

I'm down by 4 pts and have nobody left vs. his Alfred Morris. All I need is for Alfred to fumble three times and get knocked out of the game on his third fumble while gaining less than 20 yards.

Yeah more like a 0.00005% chance or 1/2,000,000

Morris now has -6 and a fumble.

I don't always post this stuff, since I'm in a bunch of leagues, and most are decided after Sunday night, but this week, I still have five leagues that are very close.

Weapons of DMD - Facing DSquad, and I'm up 69-56 (and change). I've got Harvin left, and he's got Morris and Hauschka. If you go by projections, he's got the slight advantage. Going by what they've scored (average through 4 weeks), it would be within a point. Should be close. I've lost some heart-breakers in this league (currently 1-3). After a big win in Week 1, I lost in Week 2 due to sitting Brandon Marshall (was questionable on the Sunday Night game), in Week 3 by less than a point (after starting Marshall and seeing him do virtually nothing), and in Week 4 by 3 points (thanks Gostkowski!). So, I really need a win to have any chance at a playoff spot in this tough league (16 teams, 6 make the playoffs).

Big Time - New redraft "big money" league... Currently 3-1 (but my year-to-date point total is nothing special). Down 105-72, with Wilson/Garcon going against Harvin. Slim chance I take this one, but it's certainly possible (6 pts for TD passes, as well as bonuses for long TD receptions). Need Harvin to not blow up here.

Dynasty Warz II - Dynasty IDP league where I'm currently 2-2. I'm down 159-135, but I've still got Niles Paul (he had better play!), Bobby Wagner, and Ryan Clark to go. Wagner and Clark are averaging more than 24 PPG combined, so I should be able to pull this off. However, Paul's concussion situation has me just slightly concerned. Without him, it could be really close.

Redraft Wars - Redraft IDP (I'm 2-2 here as well). Down 174-171, with Lynch going against Chancellor. This one is also too close to call. Either side could run away with it, or it might come down to the final few plays. I have a feeling I need a couple of TD's from Lynch, to keep it close (Chancellor has been a beast thus far).

Local Redraft - This league is old school... 3 pts for passing TD's, no PPR, no TE required (they are lumped in with WR). I'm 2-2, but have the 2nd highest point total. Down 74-50, and I've got Wilson and Garcon going tonight. Based on their average PPG, it would be within a couple of points. Another nail-biter.

5/5..... :)

Edited by Gopher

Down by 9.9pts with Russell Wilson to go and he has Alfred Morris. Realistically need Morris to be shut down to around 50-60 yards with no TD then Wilson to knock around 225yds and 2 TDs.

Wasn't too confident on this but ended up being a cakewalk. Wilson was a monster!!

I was down 4 going into this game after my opponent got a ridiculous 21 points from Patriot's kicker Gostkowski on Sunday Night Football. We each still had 1 player on Monday Night Football, my 1st round draft pick Marshawn Lynch vs Pierre Garcon. I was confident going into the game, however, when I saw Turbin starting i became nervous. Lynch did come in the second series and was steady throughout the game while Garcon didn't see hardly any targets. A TD by Beast Mode in the 4th quarter sealed my victory.

I remain undefeated at 5-0 and in 1st place! :tup: