[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How concerned are gio owners(j hill)

Hill owners get their wish. Gio Bernard officially out according to Schefter on Twitter.

Double bonus for me as my opponent this week has Bernard, looks like Ill face Darren McFadden instead.

Ha dope....I'm starting hill again with Lacy n ellington

Lol@mcfadden....my opponent, who is in 3rd place behind me, has foster, gronk, hilton and la fell on bye.....which sounds great....but I have my boy luck and dwayne allen out and he has peyton...his 3 backs are are miller, denard and rainey.....gonna be a dogfight....starting russell wilson and crossing my fingers

Per Roto:

NFL.com's Albert Breer reports Giovani Bernard (hip) could remain sidelined beyond Week 10.

Already ruled out for Thursday Night Football, Bernard apparently isn't a lock to return when the Bengals visit the Saints in Week 11. Breer also echoes reports that Bernard could be returning to a timeshare with Jeremy Hill, saying "(the) coaches won't be going away from (Hill)." It appears the time to sell high on Bernard has come and gone.

Source: Albert Breer on Twitter

Nov 6 - 2:44 PM

Per Roto:

NFL.com's Albert Breer reports Giovani Bernard (hip) could remain sidelined beyond Week 10.

Already ruled out for Thursday Night Football, Bernard apparently isn't a lock to return when the Bengals visit the Saints in Week 11. Breer also echoes reports that Bernard could be returning to a timeshare with Jeremy Hill, saying "(the) coaches won't be going away from (Hill)." It appears the time to sell high on Bernard has come and gone.

Source: Albert Breer on Twitter

Nov 6 - 2:44 PM

:pullhair:

Didnt stay up for the game (1.30am start UK time). What went wrong?

JMO, but the offense wasn't the same without Gio. Oh, and Dalton was abysmal.

To answer the question of the OP, this Gio owner is not that worried...

Edited by rajncajn

The Browns showed up like it was a SB and the Bengals thought they were playing the JV team.. Dalton played bad, but it is far from all on him. And the Browns and their defense deserve (but probably won't get) plenty of credit. Not sure why they stopped trying to run the ball, even down 2 TDs to start the 2nd quarter they should have run more.

Bad playcalling, bad OL, and bad Andy. Hill actually ran well for the most part.

Credit the Browns defense for making CIN look like clown shoes.

• Like 2

Hill's now all over the innernets saying the Browns aren't that good. Maybe so, Mr. 100 yards less rushing than last week...

Already showing why teams were shying away from him in the draft. All the talent of a starting RB & all the intelligence of a high-school punk.

• Like 1

Yea Hill sounds like a complete moron today...he had a terrible fumble yesterday and their offense was a joke and hes coming out saying the Browns are terrible :shocking: . Dalton had a historically bad game as well throwing it 5-10 yards wide of his receivers. Had Sanu wide open for a TD early in the game and threw it 5 yards out of bounds.

Hill is no different then most young RB's or honestly most RB's in the NFL. They shoot theirs mouths off to often and get jacked up when they get embarrased. Honestly out of everyone last night I certainly would not blame the loss on Hill. He is the better runner between him and Gio on that team no doubt about that.

The game plan was not very well thought out. They should have ran the ball against Cleveland much more then they did. Even coming out in the second half they were only down by two scores at the time and they were still trying to pass the ball. Hill's fumble would have happened to most RB's. A Helmet to the ball does it most times.

I am not a Hill owner but sure wish I was for this year and beyond. They do not pay RB's to be smart, they pay them to get yards and TD's

Hill is no different then most young RB's or honestly most RB's in the NFL. They shoot theirs mouths off to often and get jacked up when they get embarrased. Honestly out of everyone last night I certainly would not blame the loss on Hill. He is the better runner between him and Gio on that team no doubt about that.

The game plan was not very well thought out. They should have ran the ball against Cleveland much more then they did. Even coming out in the second half they were only down by two scores at the time and they were still trying to pass the ball. Hill's fumble would have happened to most RB's. A Helmet to the ball does it most times.

I am not a Hill owner but sure wish I was for this year and beyond. They do not pay RB's to be smart, they pay them to get yards and TD's

That statement is crazy...they are complete different runners. I like Hill and said so prior to the season starting but he isn't and won't be the spark plug that makes that offense go...that's Gio. Edited by keggerz
  • Like 2

the offense was terrible and they came out feeding Hill like crazy....Hill is NOT better than Gio he's one dimensional and Gio can do it all

• Like 1

Trust me it will be closer to 50/50 time share the rest of the year and Hill will have more TD's then Gio the rest of the season....in other words, Hill will produce more fantasy points the rest of the way.

Thats my prediction, could be wrong

Trust me it will be closer to 50/50 time share the rest of the year and Hill will have more TD's then Gio the rest of the season....in other words, Hill will produce more fantasy points the rest of the way.

I disagree if it's a PPR league.

Even if Hill gets more fantasy points does not prove he is the better RB on that team.

Wrong, he got benched for some no name white guy last night. He has been banged up a couple times already too and may have a fumbling issue. If Gio is healthy he will outscore Hill

Wrong, he got benched for some no name white guy last night. He has been banged up a couple times already too and may have a fumbling issue. If Gio is healthy he will outscore Hill

Need to ease up on the fumble talk. It was his first that I know of (first lost for sure) and it was a helmet to the ball. This does not reflect a fumbling issue.

• Like 2

the offense was terrible and they came out feeding Hill like crazy....Hill is NOT better than Gio he's one dimensional and Gio can do it all

He never said Hill was better than Gio, just that Hill is a better runner than Gio. Gio is more versatile, but Hill is the chain mover / early down / between the tackles guy. 50/50 wouldn't surprise me ROS. Probably more like 60/40. One thing seems certain - Hill isn't going to be Gio's caddy like he was the first several weeks.