[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

THANK YOU TOM COUGHLIN!

WildTurkey

thank you for not throwing in the towel down 40-17 and not sitting Manning for Nassib, as evil Jon Gruden suggested! I needed those points!!!!! You my dawg, dog! And thank you Eli for catching your own pass/fumble thing and keeping the drive moving! You may probably not most certainly win this game, but you've won this non-Giants fan's heart. WHOOOO!

Edited by WildTurkey

I have a slightly different opinion. Going against Coby Fleener with first place on the line, that d-bag might have cost me a league championship because he couldn't get the damn challenge flag out of his sock and allowed Fleener 2 catches he should have never had. I would like to spit in his face.

I have a slightly different opinion. Going against Coby Fleener with first place on the line, that d-bag might have cost me a league championship because he couldn't get the damn challenge flag out of his sock and allowed Fleener 2 catches he should have never had. I would like to spit in his face.

Agree, why couldn't he keep it in his coat pocket? Gotta give Luck credit for the hurry up offense.

I too was blessed with a win due to Eli. I won by 2. Td pass worth 3. When they got to the 2 and tried to run it in on that final TD I almost shat myself. Thank God he got stopped and the next play was a TD pass. Eli garbage time was big for me last night

Why they even throw to Fleener ever boggles my mind.

Why they even throw to Fleener ever boggles my mind.

He seemed to be doing well (catching the ball, running with it after) when they threw to him last night. I was surprised to see on one play they did it that pass catching stud TE Dwayne Allen was kept in to block while Fleener ran a pass pattern. Guy doesn't seem like a stiff to me, not sure why they wouldn't use him if he's getting open.

4/11

I saw multiple passes hit his hands and not be caught. The TD was a BS play as the D wasn't set and he was uncovered. Allen is vastly superior in all facets of the game, which unfortunately results in him blocking a lot.

C'mon the first one would have stood up under replay. The ol' flag in the sock thing is hilarious . . . definitely something a grandpa would do.

Dwayne Allen is vastly superior to Coby Fleener. For the life of me, I can't figure out how he slipped to the third round. He is a complete tight end. While he definitely doesn't have high end speed, he gets open easily. Fleener's hands are suspect. His awareness isn't all that great. It's really not even close. When the time comes to re-sign one over the other, it'll be Allen.

I want to thank Coughlin for his help with last two SB for my Giants but its time to go ... I will cherish the memory of your frost bitten face Tom , when Giants beat packers a few years back on the frozen tundra on way to Sb but I want to see cowher and his protruding iron jaw manning the Giants sidelines next year please

C'mon the first one would have stood up under replay. The ol' flag in the sock thing is hilarious . . . definitely something a grandpa would do.

Yes, maybe it does and maybe it doesn't - but the Giants are standing around waiting for the challenge - and Fleener was uncovered. Chances that is the next play had the challenge been thrown? Next to zero.

Yes, all the comments concering what a slug Fleener is compared to Allen are not lost on me. I am down 3 points with Donnell against Fleener, and in the space of 30 horrific seconds my run in first place came crashing down in the most gad-awful unlikely fashion imaginable.

As a side note - I am now in 4th place in a 4 team playoff format - me and the 3rd place guy (also 5-4) are outpacing the 6-4 teams now ahead of us by about 200 freaking points. Dudes are 2nd and 3rd lowest points in the league and now command thier own destiny.

I swear - if I miss the playoffs in this league - with this team -against those bums I will never ever play again. My new hobby will be hunting down Tom Coughlin to spit in his face.