[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

9 hours ago, stevegrab said:

I'm back for a bit more help, tried to bold the most important bits below, thanks for any input.

I did get McNichols(TEN) and Edwards(LVR) to replace Penny and Gage, and will probably need McNichols to play this week, alongside Jacobs if he returns, or else Booker (hopefully gets some share even if Barkley returns). Edwards is just depth and could even be dropped if I really need another roster spot. 

I'm still a bit concerned at QB, Wilson might be back after the bye, but I'm leery of starting Ryan again this week, and no Ridley going forward isn't going to help. But his poor performance, the injury to his hand(read it got stepped on and impacting his play), losing Ridley all give me concern. More of my guys (Hunt, Carson, Jacobs) should be back soon, but if I cannot win this week I'm probably toast. 

Would any of these available QBs be a better option this week?  I could try to find room to add them and keep Ryan, but I'm more likely to make a swap, especially if its for a QB that already had their bye (if not I'll get best avail QB when they have bye if Wilson isn't back, which might be Ryan).

had their bye

Garoppolo(SF) vs AZ

Ben(PIT) vs CHI

Mike White(NYJ) @ IND

Taysom Hill(NO) or Tevor Siemian vs ATL 

still have a bye

Jones(NYG) vs LV - bye wk10

Bridgewater(DEN) @ DAL  bye wk11

Fields(CHI) @PIT - bye wk10

Or GB backup Jordan Love who will start with Rodgers out with COVID?

I'd add and play Daniel Jones for this week. And make decisions about future weeks as you go. I do like Ryan more than Jones for the RoS.

6 hours ago, Huntman27 said:

PPR

Give Juedy and Kamara 

Recieve CMC and Hardman

I’m thinking no but then Kamara with Taysom Hill under center isnt going to be good but if they get Rivers or someone else I think I Kamara would be better. 

other RB

Zeke, Mitchell, JRob, Moss

Other WR

Diggs, Terry Mclaurin, Julio, Cooks

I'd be keeping Jeudy and Kamara. 

5 hours ago, RMS@1 said:

Should I do this trade?

my other RB’s are Ekeler Najee James Robison and David Montgomery 

my WR’s are Tyreek Godwin Pittman and D Smith

is this a good trade or not 

appreciate any input 

I'm not seeing the trade.

5 hours ago, blankko said:

My WR core is decimated. I need to pick up 2 to play this week. Appreciate your help in ranking my choices (at least top 3). Thanks

V. Jefferson

Z. Pascal

M. Hardman

J. Crowder

T. Patrick

B. Edwards

N. Agholor

Here's how I rank that group-

1 Crowder

2 Edwards

3 Jefferson

4 Hardman

5 Pascal 

6 Patrick

7 Agholor

GL

1 hour ago, GoBlue41 said:

PPR league

Need to start one of these RB's. Let's assume they are all healthy this week. 

Devin Singletary @ Jax 

Kenneth Gainwell vs. LAC

David Johnson @ Mia

Latavius Murray vs. Min

I'm starting Singletary with those options. 

3 hours ago, RMS@1 said:

Sorry I was offering Chubb for Justin Jefferson 

That's a great trade for you as I like Jefferson much more. 

I wanted to see what you think.  Is McCaffrey worth trading for?  He has 7 players on IR!!! I am offering Kyler, Pittman and Chubb for Josh Allen ( he also has Stafford) Kupp and McCaffrey.  While it seems lopsided there is no guarantee that McCaffrey even plays this year so he gets 3 healthy starters.  I do have Najee, Ekeler James Robinson and Montgomery.  Is it Is worth the gamble if he accepts?

Looking to grab my first win in what feels like weeks. Oh wait, it has been weeks.   Fighting for the 4th playoff spot, and now I have to hope not only do I win, but that right people lose.

1/2ppr superflex.  I listed who I intend to start, do you see anything to change in your opinion?

QB:  KylerM & Cousins 

(bench- TaysomHIll & TyrodT. KM not killing it lately, ankle issues, and THill.  I dunno.  Hate to even talk this way)

RB:  Chubb & EMitchell 

(bench DarrylWilliams, Moss, and OldManPeterson.  I kind of like Moss this week though, and EM may be ribby) 

WR:  JamarChase & BrandonCooks

(Bench: THiggins, Sutton, Emanuel "no catch" Sanders.  I like higgins, so maybe flexy...)

FLEX:  Higgins > DWilliams > Moss.   Rank it about like that?   Something tells me Moss though, but my gut has been very wrong lately. 

Thanks in advance. 

2 hours ago, RMS@1 said:

I wanted to see what you think.  Is McCaffrey worth trading for?  He has 7 players on IR!!! I am offering Kyler, Pittman and Chubb for Josh Allen ( he also has Stafford) Kupp and McCaffrey.  While it seems lopsided there is no guarantee that McCaffrey even plays this year so he gets 3 healthy starters.  I do have Najee, Ekeler James Robinson and Montgomery.  Is it Is worth the gamble if he accepts?

If he goes for that deal, you take it and run!  You are robbing him blind!  You get upgrades at every single position.  Allen is a really nice upgrade over Murray, CMC over Chubb and Kupp huge over Pittman. Is this deal really on the table?

Just now, irish said:

If he goes for that deal, you take it and run!  You are robbing him blind!  You get upgrades at every single position.  Allen is a really nice upgrade over Murray, CMC over Chubb and Kupp huge over Pittman. Is this deal really on the table?

Yes, he is desperate

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Looking to grab my first win in what feels like weeks. Oh wait, it has been weeks.   Fighting for the 4th playoff spot, and now I have to hope not only do I win, but that right people lose.

1/2ppr superflex.  I listed who I intend to start, do you see anything to change in your opinion?

QB:  KylerM & Cousins 

(bench- TaysomHIll & TyrodT. KM not killing it lately, ankle issues, and THill.  I dunno.  Hate to even talk this way)

RB:  Chubb & EMitchell 

(bench DarrylWilliams, Moss, and OldManPeterson.  I kind of like Moss this week though, and EM may be ribby) 

WR:  JamarChase & BrandonCooks

(Bench: THiggins, Sutton, Emanuel "no catch" Sanders.  I like higgins, so maybe flexy...)

FLEX:  Higgins > DWilliams > Moss.   Rank it about like that?   Something tells me Moss though, but my gut has been very wrong lately. 

Thanks in advance. 

I like the way you have set your lineup perfectly, including Higgins in the flex.

GL

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, RMS@1 said:

Yes, he is desperate

Take that shiiiiiit and run!!!!  That's insane!

Edited by irish

1 hour ago, nyjets18 said:

Mike White or Tyrod Taylor this week.

The iffy thing is White plays tonight and Taylor still might not play this week so I'm leaning towards white

Mike White for sure. 

35 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Is that in general or this week only?  White is on waivers, and I picked uyp tyrod to replace my failing darnold as a backup. 

Should I swap out TT for White to ride the pine and then fill in week 12 Bye for Murray?

No, I like TT more for the RoS, white more this week, so your call.

@irish

Hope all is well and you enjoyed the vacay

I am 6-2 on year and hopeful playoffs are on horizon. 8/10 in our full ppr league make it

Roster with week 9 starts in bold:

QB: Hurts

RB: Zeke, Pollard, Moss, Singletary, Sanders, Gainwell, McNicholls, Carson

WR: Hopkins, K Allen, AJ Brown, Bateman

TE: Andrews

K: Koo

DST: Bills

1. Lineup concerns (I am assuming Hopkins may be out)

2. How pressing is my RB situation?

Trade Hopkins or Allen for:

Edmonds/Sutton

Chubb?

Or just ride it out and see what happens with Sanders, Carson

3 hours ago, TheGuildedAge said:

@irish

Hope all is well and you enjoyed the vacay

I am 6-2 on year and hopeful playoffs are on horizon. 8/10 in our full ppr league make it

Roster with week 9 starts in bold:

QB: Hurts

RB: Zeke, Pollard, Moss, Singletary, Sanders, Gainwell, McNicholls, Carson

WR: Hopkins, K Allen, AJ Brown, Bateman

TE: Andrews

K: Koo

DST: Bills

1. Lineup concerns (I am assuming Hopkins may be out)

2. How pressing is my RB situation?

Trade Hopkins or Allen for:

Edmonds/Sutton

Chubb?

Or just ride it out and see what happens with Sanders, Carson

Hey TGA,

Vacay was awesome!  Did so much much, see so much and the weather was perfect. Thx

I like your lineup choices, don't be shocked if McNichols gives Moss a run for RB2. Be ready to throw Hopkins in at a moment's notice over Bateman. 

I'd probably not trade anything and just wait it out. I don't like the value back on losing Hopkins or Allen and you're not super deep at WR as is.  I'd rather gamble on the depth you have at RB. 

GL

1 hour ago, JimmyJam said:

What's good Irish? I know it's last minute, but who should I flex in my 12 team PPR: Crowder, Toney, Javonte Williams, AP or Bateman? If you don't get to this question soon, I understand! I appreciate the help anyway! Thank you sir!

Hey Jimmy Jam!  All's great, hope the same for you. 

Sorry I missed this one was enjoying a mountain coaster in Tennessee!!

I would've started Toney. 

1 hour ago, stickers said:

CMC owner here... got an offer to send booker for Hubbard. This would set my backs at CMC, Hubbard, Carter, Mitchell, and McKissic. Take the deal or bank on Barkley staying out longer or ask for more?

That's a fair trade, I think Booker is slightly more valuable overall but having Hubbard, as a CMC owner, is more valuable to you!

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, irish said:

Hey TGA,

Vacay was awesome!  Did so much much, see so much and the weather was perfect. Thx

I like your lineup choices, don't be shocked if McNichols gives Moss a run for RB2. Be ready to throw Hopkins in at a moment's notice over Bateman. 

I'd probably not trade anything and just wait it out. I don't like the value back on losing Hopkins or Allen and you're not super deep at WR as is.  I'd rather gamble on the depth you have at RB. 

GL

Thanks. Hopkins must start if he goes And I agree on McNicholls.

I am kind of monitoring Jeff Wilson, McHasty, Hines, etc. if I need rB help.