[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

4 hours ago, Huntman27 said:

PPR

rest of season Zach moss or Adrian Peterson with titans

Probably still Moss, as I don't know how the Titans' backfield shakes out. However, we know what Moss brings, AP is an unknown. 

@irish

Up by 52 opponent has Kelce and Williams. Crossing fingers I can move to 6-2. Actually worried because 25 not out of reach for either guy.

Roster

QB: Hurts

RB: Zeke, Pollard, Moss, Singletary, Sanders, Gainwell

WR: Hopkins, AJ Brown, Keenan Allen, M Thomas, Bateman

TE: Andrews, Henry (dropping)

K: Koo

DST: Bills

Any of these worth a #6 waiver claim:

QB: Carr, Fields, Lance

RB: Scott, Howard, M Davis, Peterson, McNichols, Freeman, ROJO, Ingram, Murray, Carson (I dropped him but wondering if he's worth a stash)

WR: Parker, Golladay, Boyd, Gallup

6 hours ago, stevegrab said:

This got long, but my season is in jeopardy and my team is struggling with injuries and poor performers. I'm likely 3-5 after this week and outside the playoff hunt with 6 weeks to go in regular season. 

Full roster - current starters in bold - 

QB - Ryan, Russ Wilson - Wilson normally

RB - Booker, David Johnson, Jacobs, Hunt, Carson, Penny - most weeks I started Hunt/Carson, then Jacobs when Carson hurt

WR - Cooper, Marv Jones, Pittman, Adams, OBJ, Gage - most weeks its Adams, Cooper, Pittman

TE - Higbee, Conklin

K - Succop  D - Bears

I'm going to avoid talking trades since I haven't worked on many yet and doubt I can get a lot without giving up current assets that are hurt but would be keepers next year. 

QB - If Wilson is not returning soon I need an upgrade, thought Ryan is OK but the stinker yesterday was bad. options on waivers include Daniel Jones, Bridgewater, Garappolo, Mike White, Seimian/Hill, Baker, Ben, Fields, Geno, or even Taylor if he returns for HOU

RB - whoever gets the lead role in TEN is available, but not sure we now who that is or when we'll know, waivers run after midnight Tuesday. The other HOU RBs are also available, as well as Boston Scott. Jacobs will be back from bye next week, but there is some new injury concern too. Hunt isn't ready yet, hearing week 10 as expected return. Carson who knows, maybe its bad and he won't return at all. With at least 2 of those 3 I'm OK, with none I'm not sure waivers will help me. 

WR - this is probably the least concern for me, Adams isn't hurt so hopefully he clears COVID, Pittman has been strong and Jones can be OK as well, or maybe OBJ gets going. Some WR I'm considering to replace Gage include Khalif Raymond, Bryan Edwards, Terrace Marshall, Tajae Sharpe, Tre'Quan Smith

I feel that RB should be my first priority but who? QB options may be clear cut and just as important. I'll be around 3-4 on waivers. 

Penny and Gage are droppable, I could also drop Conklin and find a TE for Higbee's week 11 bye, or maybe drop Higbee and ride Conklin. Could also drop Ryan to add a QB especially if there is no bye coming. Both my kicker and D have byes in the coming weeks, but I can wait to replace them late in those weeks and will probably just look for a competent replacement who's already had their bye. 

I would certainly drop Penny and Gage for sure and look to add AP.  I like Ryan more than D. Jones. I also like Raymond but he put up garbage this week and I think Sharpe can surprise for the remainder of the year. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, GoGriz said:

Not sure where to go with my roster.  I have Ridley, Chris Carson, Gainwell, D'Enest Johnson.  Do I cut any of them.  Right now my IR has Antonio Brown and McCaffrey on it.  I need a QB with Kyler Murray possibly out.  I am last and could take flier on Mike Davis, Peterson, Scott.  Let me know where you would go.  

Thanks

I like Davis more then Carson, Gainwell and Johnson. I'd try for AP, Davis and then Boston. 

3 hours ago, TheGuildedAge said:

@irish

Up by 52 opponent has Kelce and Williams. Crossing fingers I can move to 6-2. Actually worried because 25 not out of reach for either guy.

Roster

QB: Hurts

RB: Zeke, Pollard, Moss, Singletary, Sanders, Gainwell

WR: Hopkins, AJ Brown, Keenan Allen, M Thomas, Bateman

TE: Andrews, Henry (dropping)

K: Koo

DST: Bills

Any of these worth a #6 waiver claim:

QB: Carr, Fields, Lance

RB: Scott, Howard, M Davis, Peterson, McNichols, Freeman, ROJO, Ingram, Murray, Carson (I dropped him but wondering if he's worth a stash)

WR: Parker, Golladay, Boyd, Gallup

You have this game in the bag!

Dropping Gainwell for Davis.  Still thinking the others over. 

• Thanks 1

I just did a trade:

I gave Damien Harris, Deandre Hopkins, Jerry Jeudy and Dalla Goedert

I got  Chris Godwin, Michael Pittman and George Kittle

I have Ekeler, Najee, David Montgomery, Nick Chubb and Michael Carter at RB

I have  Tyreek, Lamb, D. Smith and Devante Parker  

I do have Gesicki at TE as well 

What does you think?

Been holding the #1 waiver waiting a few weeks for a game changer. With Kareem Hunt's injury I've been having to use Latavius Murray, Kenneth Gainwell, and David Johnson to fill that gap. Not ideal, but at least Latavius Murray has been decent when he's in the lineup. 

Both Adrian Peterson and Jeremy McNichols are available. This is a PPR league. Are either one of those guys the game changer I need to replace Hunt for a few more weeks or do I have enough to get by and I can save my #1 waiver?

9 hours ago, RMS@1 said:

I just did a trade:

I gave Damien Harris, Deandre Hopkins, Jerry Jeudy and Dalla Goedert

I got  Chris Godwin, Michael Pittman and George Kittle

I have Ekeler, Najee, David Montgomery, Nick Chubb and Michael Carter at RB

I have  Tyreek, Lamb, D. Smith and Devante Parker  

I do have Gesicki at TE as well 

What does you think?

I actually don't like that trade. I think Hopkins and Godwin are even, Harris and Pittman are even, and Kittle is only slightly better than Goedert, maybe. And you gave Jeudy away for free. 

6 hours ago, Huntman27 said:

PPR Would you give Cooks and Eli Mitchell for D Adams?

other RB

Zeke, Kamara, JRob, Moss

Other WR

Diggs, Terry Mclaurin, Julio, Juedy

That is over paying a bit, but you probably don't start Mitchell and Cooks is your WR2/3.  Now you use bench depth at RB and a solid WR to get the top WR in the game (along with Kupp).

6 hours ago, sabercats5441 said:

I have Justin Herbert and Jalen Hurt but they play up and down. I see Joe Burrow and Russell Wilson on the waive. What QB should I have for ROS ? what 2 QBs will you keep out of 4 ? Thanks .

I'd keep Herbert and Hurts. 

5 hours ago, Huntman27 said:

ROS Super flex league if Taysom Hill gets the starts do you like him or Tua for QB in flex spot?

Hill's running alone could make him a great spot QB. However, I think it's a split job at best, so stick with Tua.

4 hours ago, GoBlue41 said:

Been holding the #1 waiver waiting a few weeks for a game changer. With Kareem Hunt's injury I've been having to use Latavius Murray, Kenneth Gainwell, and David Johnson to fill that gap. Not ideal, but at least Latavius Murray has been decent when he's in the lineup. 

Both Adrian Peterson and Jeremy McNichols are available. This is a PPR league. Are either one of those guys the game changer I need to replace Hunt for a few more weeks or do I have enough to get by and I can save my #1 waiver?

I'd probably add AP, although, McNichols will get work too and more than AP in the receiving game. 

Geez got smashed this week! Hurts, Chase, Jefferson, Kelce, Herbert reporting worst game of year week 8! Anyway one big question?

Flex position.

Gaskin against Houston? Home game.

Or

Cooks against Miami

Away game? 

Gaskin is projected more?

Glad Kellen did some great play calling! His bud Cedric from

Boise State! 🙆‍♂️🏈🏈

Thanks Irish!

Go Cowboys!

Edited by JohnbGoode

On 11/1/2021 at 4:32 PM, stevegrab said:

This got long, but my season is in jeopardy and my team is struggling with injuries and poor performers. I'm likely 3-5 after this week and outside the playoff hunt with 6 weeks to go in regular season. 

Full roster - current starters in bold - 

QB - Ryan, Russ Wilson - Wilson normally

RB - Booker, David Johnson, Jacobs, Hunt, Carson, Penny - most weeks I started Hunt/Carson, then Jacobs when Carson hurt

WR - Cooper, Marv Jones, Pittman, Adams, OBJ, Gage - most weeks its Adams, Cooper, Pittman

TE - Higbee, Conklin

K - Succop  D - Bears

I'm going to avoid talking trades since I haven't worked on many yet and doubt I can get a lot without giving up current assets that are hurt but would be keepers next year. 

QB - If Wilson is not returning soon I need an upgrade, thought Ryan is OK but the stinker yesterday was bad. options on waivers include Daniel Jones, Bridgewater, Garappolo, Mike White, Seimian/Hill, Baker, Ben, Fields, Geno, or even Taylor if he returns for HOU

RB - whoever gets the lead role in TEN is available, but not sure we now who that is or when we'll know, waivers run after midnight Tuesday. The other HOU RBs are also available, as well as Boston Scott. Jacobs will be back from bye next week, but there is some new injury concern too. Hunt isn't ready yet, hearing week 10 as expected return. Carson who knows, maybe its bad and he won't return at all. With at least 2 of those 3 I'm OK, with none I'm not sure waivers will help me. 

WR - this is probably the least concern for me, Adams isn't hurt so hopefully he clears COVID, Pittman has been strong and Jones can be OK as well, or maybe OBJ gets going. Some WR I'm considering to replace Gage include Khalif Raymond, Bryan Edwards, Terrace Marshall, Tajae Sharpe, Tre'Quan Smith

I feel that RB should be my first priority but who? QB options may be clear cut and just as important. I'll be around 3-4 on waivers. 

Penny and Gage are droppable, I could also drop Conklin and find a TE for Higbee's week 11 bye, or maybe drop Higbee and ride Conklin. Could also drop Ryan to add a QB especially if there is no bye coming. Both my kicker and D have byes in the coming weeks, but I can wait to replace them late in those weeks and will probably just look for a competent replacement who's already had their bye. 

I'm back for a bit more help, tried to bold the most important bits below, thanks for any input.

I did get McNichols(TEN) and Edwards(LVR) to replace Penny and Gage, and will probably need McNichols to play this week, alongside Jacobs if he returns, or else Booker (hopefully gets some share even if Barkley returns). Edwards is just depth and could even be dropped if I really need another roster spot. 

I'm still a bit concerned at QB, Wilson might be back after the bye, but I'm leery of starting Ryan again this week, and no Ridley going forward isn't going to help. But his poor performance, the injury to his hand(read it got stepped on and impacting his play), losing Ridley all give me concern. More of my guys (Hunt, Carson, Jacobs) should be back soon, but if I cannot win this week I'm probably toast. 

Would any of these available QBs be a better option this week?  I could try to find room to add them and keep Ryan, but I'm more likely to make a swap, especially if its for a QB that already had their bye (if not I'll get best avail QB when they have bye if Wilson isn't back, which might be Ryan).

had their bye

Garoppolo(SF) vs AZ

Ben(PIT) vs CHI

Mike White(NYJ) @ IND

Taysom Hill(NO) or Tevor Siemian vs ATL 

still have a bye

Jones(NYG) vs LV - bye wk10

Bridgewater(DEN) @ DAL  bye wk11

Fields(CHI) @PIT - bye wk10

Or GB backup Jordan Love who will start with Rodgers out with COVID?

PPR

Give Juedy and Kamara 

Recieve CMC and Hardman

I’m thinking no but then Kamara with Taysom Hill under center isnt going to be good but if they get Rivers or someone else I think I Kamara would be better. 

other RB

Zeke, Mitchell, JRob, Moss

Other WR

Diggs, Terry Mclaurin, Julio, Cooks

On 11/2/2021 at 11:14 PM, Eagle2003 said:

Standard scoring.  We start  WR / TE (non-TE league) positions. 

Who would you rather pick up for the rest of the year, Michael Thomas or George Kittle?

Also, if I drop Ridley i can add both...

Thoughts?

Michael Thomas is out for the year so easy choice, Kittle. Therefore, you can keep Ridley, although, you probably won't use him again this year. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, JohnbGoode said:

Geez got smashed this week! Hurts, Chase, Jefferson, Kelce, Herbert reporting worst game of year week 8! Anyway one big question?

Flex position.

Gaskin against Houston? Home game.

Or

Cooks against Miami

Away game? 

Gaskin is projected more?

Glad Kellen did some great play calling! His bud Cedric from

Boise State! 🙆‍♂️🏈🏈

Thanks Irish!

Go Cowboys!

The Cowboys beating the Vikings without Dak was huge!  Loved it!

I'd give Gaskin the edge but both are really great plays this week. 

GL!

• Thanks 1